• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HENKaku -- Vita Homebrew and more comes to all 3.60 Vitas

Ugh, really frustrated right now.

So I have henkaku installed, and I use the EasyInstaller to instal Adrenaline, have my epsp bubble set up.

And then after it's all installed, I click on the bubble to launch Adrenaline, and I get to the screen that says MINI and it just hangs there until it eventually crashes.

Every now and then I'll get to a black screen after that before it crashes.

As far as I know, I've done everything right? Anybody have any helpful tips? =(

Palom

Ugh, really frustrated right now.

So I have henkaku installed, and I use the EasyInstaller to instal Adrenaline, have my epsp bubble set up.

And then after it's all installed, I click on the bubble to launch Adrenaline, and I get to the screen that says MINI and it just hangs there until it eventually crashes.

Every now and then I'll get to a black screen after that before it crashes.

As far as I know, I've done everything right? Anybody have any helpful tips? =(
Are you using regular Henkaku instead of Enso?

I don't have my PSTV hooked up to check right now, I think the file is /tai/config.txt check and see if this line is in it:
Code:
ux0:app/PSPEMUCFW/sce_module/adrenaline_kernel.skprx
under the *KERNEL section. If it is, remove it. All the instructions for Adrenaline say to use that, but it only works with Enso, not the web-install of Henkaku.

The Adrenaline bubble maker app that I was using automatically edited the config.txt every time I made a bubble, and I'd have to go back and remove the line from it to get Adrenaline working again.

Palom

Maybe it's an activation issue? As far as I know, the "Easy Installer" method was deprecated with v6, which no longer requires activation. Just download the VPK from here (not the top one, the "Adrenaline-6 fix" version) and install it like a normal VPK.

Maybe it's an activation issue? As far as I know, the "Easy Installer" method was deprecated with v6, which no longer requires activation. Just download the VPK from here (not the top one, the "Adrenaline-6 fix" version) and install it like a normal VPK.

That worked! You're a goddamn hero.

There's just so much out of date info/files/updates all over the place that it's hard to find the most current versions of things.

I'm pretty sure I was using the Easy Installer method but hadn't activated, I guess?

Neo_GAF

Banned
hey there, i am new here.

i had henkaku enso on my vita, today i received the sd2vita 3.0.
i was on my way to set it up, when my ran out of battery, while dumping the vita memory card.

now i cant restart my vita, and i dont have a full backup.
it says, the memory card is sort of faulty, it needs to be formatted.

what to do?
is there discord-help?

magikarp7

Hi guys, have a few questions. I have a vita from ages ago and all games on it are legit but I am looking at putting on Henkaku pending response.

I am looking to play Persona 4 Golden at some point and will probably play it through remote play to the ps4- if i update to Henkaku is there any issues here - Can the ps4 be any FW? Havent tried it before?

Will I lose access to any of the games I own - I have heaps of legit PSX games, a few PSP and heaps of actual vita games?

Or just anything else I should consider being someone in my position?

Thanks

Top Bottom