• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Her Story 2 is in development (working title, no relation story-wise to Her Story)

http://www.pcgamer.com/her-story-2-is-on-the-way/
https://twitter.com/mrsambarlow/status/691603355282595840/photo/1

Edit: not related to the first game story-wise, will use FMV

Gbraga

Aug 6, 2009
This could be really good. It's the kind of formula that will definitely lose its charm if a lot of people start copying, but a second game improving on what the original had can be REALLY good.

Can't wait for this, loved the first.

Really hope they fix the "blank" thing, though. That really detracted from my experience.
(Actual huge spoilers for the first game)

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Sep 12, 2011
UK
AnotHer Story hype!

Really enjoyed the first one and I keep discovering details in it that make me blow my mind.

Goldenroad

Jun 14, 2012
Canada
YES! New, "most-anticipated game" for me, unless we get some new info about Mass Effect soon.

I really hope it keeps to the same length and format. I don't want him to make a bigger game for the sake of making a bigger game. Just give me that two hours of intense deduction again and it's guaranteed a place on my GOTY list again.

Mivey

Oct 28, 2014
I feel like they missed an obvious title: Her Story 2: Electric Boogaloo
It even ryhmes!

Sparse

Feb 27, 2012
Britland
Yay!

Through for some reason I thought the thread was about Life is Strange 2, then got excited that Sam Barlow would be working it...

Sicious

Neo Member
Oct 1, 2014
Nice, i'm hoping for something more engaging though. The game doesn't really push you to search the complete database. As soon as you find the truth is pretty much game over.

I hope the official title won't be Her Story 2, that would be weird, if not stupid