• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Troll copy pasta'd some religious shit as acc suicide
Also wanted to come out as gay
Gifs
Banned
No gold
We are here
MVP

Hare Krishna, your dad existed before you are born. Mystical spiritual wall of text into OP spouting out his repressed feelings via homophobic outbursts and his erotic desires. Hare Krishna
But how can I be certain it's my father if I don't taste him.

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Then it's settled. I will secure his fluid.
sad jack black GIF

En Sama

Life is so worthless if people can die for no reason whatsoever. just live your life do whatever you want because it doesn't matter. You don't matter many people braver and smarter than you have died for so many stupid reasons that it is like the world telling you to do whatever you want. So go wild and enjoy yourself and fuck philosopy.

The signs were there early on. This account had one goal in mind. And it was to post an unconvincing religious diatribe and then immediately blow up while trolling/spreading good will? I don't get it.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="Duw3cSW"><a href="">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sorry for the text above. Keep getting an error when trying to post the image itself.

Last edited:
The signs were there early on. This account had one goal in mind. And it was to post an unconvincing religious diatribe and then immediately blow up while trolling/spreading good will? I don't get it.
Mate, don't over think it, it's not worth it

Basically to sum it all up,
f2ngQXb.gif

tommib

who gave the rights to varna sankars like you to decide that ? huh? and take a nice look and my cock into your deep throat as well in the same mirror ( faggot, gay ) and you are on your knees in it.

and i will wank on your throat, take it hard for now. so long im in front of your eyes. take it on your eyes and nose and everywhere. ;) ( gross gay )
Not my proudest reading fap.

Amiga

Life is so worthless if people can die for no reason whatsoever. just live your life do whatever you want because it doesn't matter. You don't matter many people braver and smarter than you have died for so many stupid reasons that it is like the world telling you to do whatever you want. So go wild and enjoy yourself and fuck philosopy.
Life is priceless and existence is eternal. death is a transition, that transition depends on the life you lived.

levyjl1988

Banned
The whole purpose of life is to find a nice pillow, get that pillow pregnant so the pillow can lay an egg, and a puppy pillow hatches.

RAÏSanÏa

Bahlasti! Ompehda!

In some theories of reincarnation the vector of the intent of one's life imparted onto the soul continues into the next even with the complete disintegration of the biological apparatus' memories.

An identity of sorts which can be recognized across the stars on any world.

The method of science. The aim of religion.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Fascinating but hard to read. Give a conclusion and let my curiosity manifest interest in reading.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Bahlasti! Ompehda!

In some theories of reincarnation the vector of the intent of one's life imparted onto the soul continues into the next even with the complete disintegration of the biological apparatus' memories.

An identity of sorts which can be recognized across the stars on any world.

The method of science. The aim of religion.

Or an artificial karmic trap to keep us starting at zero to maintain negativity (for as we continue/repeat our mistakes, in this context negative emotional energy) as long as possible to feed on those. An ongoing karmic cycle where every incarnation repeats the same negative manifestations. A prison Planet. Silence those who know and want to spread the truth. Keeps the food plentiful that way.

Delete (memory) growth. Keep us in low vibration.

Just a thought

Last edited:

RAÏSanÏa

Or a artificial karmic trap to keep us starting at zero to maintain negativity (for was we continue our mistakes, in this context negative emotional energy) as long as possible to feed on those. An ongoing karmic cycle where every incarnation repeats the same negative manifestations. A prison Planet. Silence those who know and want to spread the truth. Keeps the the food plentiful that way.
In theory it could be considered impossible to leave the planet without the proper soul vector and in those conditions it could appear like a prison keeping underdeveloped souls strapped to the wheel of Earthly reincarnation and from reaching the Heaven.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
In theory it could be considered impossible to leave the planet without the proper soul vector and in those conditions it could appear like a prison keeping underdeveloped souls strapped to the wheel of Earthly reincarnation and from reaching the Heaven.

That's what I'm implying indeed..

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
That's what I'm implying indeed..

Not really though. Erasing past life experiences ie growth; intelligence, social, emotional, self reflection, and all that which grows a person (hopefully) wiser at the end of when their vehicle on earth (the human body) stops working is quite... Well. I'm not versed enough but for as far as I know its like; we forget on purpose to learn anew, or on purpose to keep us in a cycle of repeating patterns because all has the be learned again without the previous knowledge to facilitate spiritual growth ie: stepping up the ladder of reaching a higher consciousness and ascent this purposeful made cesspool

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Where I disagree is it viewed as an intelligent design intended to keep in low vibration. It might be natural conditions and a process that works as a filter.

I sympathize with you're disagreement. My untold suggestion was that it's artificial due to off planet intervenment.

Yeah I'm single

Last edited:

RAÏSanÏa

Not really though. Erasing past life experiences ie growth; intelligence, social, emotional, self reflection, and all that which grows a person (hopefully) wiser at the end of when their vehicle on earth (the human body) stops working is quite... Well. I'm not versed enough but for as far as I know its like; we forget on purpose to learn anew, or on purpose to keep us in a cycle of repeating patterns because all has the be learned again without the previous knowledge to facilitate spiritual growth ie: stepping up the ladder of reaching a higher consciousness.
If each incarnation alters the vector of an individual soul it would have a cumulative effect. Conditions of incarnation would change too as the world is influenced by the reincarnation of humanity as a group, reflected in aspects like social development in advancing societies. There would be a trend towards higher vibration that could be worked with or against in accordance with the vector of their soul.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
What do you exactly mean by vector.

Want that well interpreted and I'm gonna play some games now.

Nice conversation so far

Last edited:

RAÏSanÏa

What do you exactly mean by vector.
Momentum and direction that underlies earthly motivations of the individual. In the case of investigative, loving, creative, there's something that drives them deep down connected to something more than what they were taught in the world. Recognizable even at the earliest stages of childhood development in some when it's strong.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Momentum and direction that underlies earthly motivations of the individual. In the case of investigative, loving, creative, there's something that drives them deep down connected to something more than what they were taught in the world. Recognizable even at the earliest stages of childhood development in some when it's strong.

Beautifully said.

I would call it the soul reconnection with (this is getting dicey) global consciousness and remembering why they chose their previous incarnation in the first place (specific learnings, experiences, overcoming past trauma, etc) before choosing another experience (reincarnation) to try to overcome ie; grow and proceed it's devotion to escape karmic cycles.

To be continued?

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

Tams Tams Alt?

Jhklc2Y.gif

Im more confused about this thread now then when I was performing fellatio in front of a mirror with OP

Last edited:

Bragr

Banned
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
I actually agree with all of this.

Last edited:

RAÏSanÏa

During exercises to test and challenge the subconscious influence of religious indoctrination in the psyche using blasphemy I ate a cow's heart off a Bhagavad Gita.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I just flush my morning piss to start unencumbered with any form of external subconscious influence on my psychy and drink my Lavazza coffee, black ofcoursw, with a self rolled Camel light. LIGHT as in HIGHER BEING as in inhaling pure LIGHT

Last edited:
Top Bottom