Here's your first look at Thor 3: Ragnarok from EW (post #208 for GOLDBLUM GREATNESS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WyndhamPrice

Apr 27, 2008
It's the new cover this week

When Hela is accidentally unleashed from her prison, she is not psyched. ”She's been locked away for millennia getting more and more cross, and then, with a mistake, she gets unleashed and she ain't getting back in that box," says Blanchett, who worked with legendary stuntwoman Zoë Bell (Grindhouse) and learned the Brazilian martial art capoeira to prep for the role. Her attack on Thor sends him to Sakaar where he is forced to become a gladiator and realizes he's no longer super special. ”[Sakaar is] basically where every wormhole across the universe dumps out its trash, so you get people from all walks of life with all sorts of incredible abilities and powers," Hemsworth explains. ”No one cares what prince or king Thor may have been in another world. Also, his strength is pretty easily matched with those he finds himself amongst." Case in point: Sakaar's most successful (and popular) fighter is The Hulk.

Mortemis

Banned
Oct 23, 2013
New hair? I... don't know how I feel about this.

(Probably super lttp, don't mind me)

Neoxon

Jul 28, 2013
The costumes are colorful & awesome, but it feels kinda weird seeing Thor with short hair.

Litan

May 16, 2016

That hair! Them swords! That Blanchett!
I am so hyped for this shit!!!
Edit: Goddamnit!!!

MadLaughter

Jun 21, 2012
San Diego
EW cover looks a little silly as always, but I think Thor's new armor looks pretty rad. In the footage I saw at SDCC last year, I thought I also saw him having warpaint on his face in addition to the short hair.

serenewarfare

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I feel like this movie is going to be amazing.

It ridiculous how much of a stark contrast it seems to have to the first two.

Makonero

Apr 13, 2012
I'm looking forward to the stinger which will be a prequel showing Thor getting his haircut

Eggbok

Jun 6, 2013
Vekta
I'm thinking to my self "Wait, that's Cate Blanchett?" and then I read the little sticky beside it lol!

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Nov 23, 2015
New Jersey
Looks good, I like the color but man those EW covers try their hardest to make the stars and movie look as bad as possible. Is the lady on the left supposed to look like she has a black eye?

J_Viper

Jun 14, 2015
Hems has gone full Amon Amarth. Tessa and Cate look amazing.

This is gonna be so great.

Qasiel

Apr 9, 2010
Her attack on Thor sends him to Sakaar where he is forced to become a gladiator and realizes he’s no longer super special.
So that's probably why he looks like Russell Crowe...

Prompto

Banned
Aug 3, 2013
So I'm guessing that Doctor Strange post credits scene takes place early on in the film since Thor has long hair still in it.

kunonabi

Dec 2, 2010
Still not buying Thompson as Valkyrie but everything else about this looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.