• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hero Academy |OT| free iPhone MP strategy game from Orcs Must Die/Age of Empires devs

razielim

I'm having trouble with the first Shaolin challenge map, Teamwork Counts. Arg!

Monks, Poisoners and then a Windblade. You get bonus dmg for having separate heroes attacking an opponent. So do the characters that debuff first then the wingblade will hit both opponents with max combo dmg.

colinp

Banned
Monks, Poisoners and then a Windblade. You get bonus dmg for having separate heroes attacking an opponent. So do the characters that debuff first then the wingblade will hit both opponents with max combo dmg.

Thank you! I swear I tried that earlier, hah.

kvothe

Just downloaded the game a few days ago and it's awesome. Want to buy a team, but not sure who to go with. Any recommendations?

This just got a big balance update. Nerfed the Paladin. Increased monk movement. Sniper nerfed. Heavy nerfed. A few other changes. I haven't really played at all since the Shaolin team came out.

Still no iPhone 5 support. :(

Veezy

que?
Just downloaded the game a few days ago and it's awesome. Want to buy a team, but not sure who to go with. Any recommendations?

I haven't played around with the new balance changes, but Dwarves were pretty fucking good. I enjoy the Shaolin as well, but they're not too amazing (again, this is pre balance patch). If you have the scratch, you can get everything off of steam for 16.99 (well, you have to buy the game off of steam for 5 bucks, but any dlc transfers between the PC and your Apple products).

Top Bottom