• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hershey's Redesigns The Hershey Bar After 125 Years

J-Roderton

How do you do, fellow kids

The new emoji chocolate bars, which will be available for a limited time starting this summer, will feature 25 of “the most popular emojis” engraved in the bar’s squares. “In today’s text savvy world, many conversations start (and end) with an emoji,” Hershey’s senior brand manager Kriston Ohm told People. “By adding an emoji design to each pip of chocolate, we hope that parents and kids are inspired to share a chocolate emoji and make a connection with someone new.” Looking forward to forming meaningful human connections by breaking off squares of poop emoji-engraved chocolates!

hersheys.0.jpg

STORY

Grinchy

Banned
Should redesign the chocolate.
Yeah, I'm not one of those "all American chocolate is terrible and only I know the best chocolate" people, but Hershey's chocolate tastes like shit.

I like the almond bars, but that's probably just because it masks the bad taste of their chocolate. I wouldn't even use their cocoa to make frosting or fudge.

Yeah, I'm not one of those "all American chocolate is terrible and only I know the best chocolate" people, but Hershey's chocolate tastes like shit.

I like the almond bars, but that's probably just because it masks the bad taste of their chocolate. I wouldn't even use their cocoa to make frosting or fudge.

Hershey's tastes like puke

that's cute :D

i'd like it if cadbury did something like this because their shit is delicious (hershey's is still good but not great, this is coming from a regular consumer of lindt, godiva, cadbury)

zeioIIDX

Corny-ass Hershey's. My cynical butt can't stand those commercials where someone is having a mental breakdown or broke their leg falling down the stairs and then just because someone shares a bite-sized piece of Hershey's chocolate, suddenly everything is good and gravy lmao. It's just chocolate. Lemme rephrase that, it's just "chocolate".

highrider

Banned
Hershey’s is the mid-grade of chocolate. Not terrible if you just need da suga, but trash compared to Europe. In Germany you could get really good stuff everywhere.

Top Bottom