• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hey NYC. Ready to get your Mario early?

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Wii R MR GAYS
Look for two white guys and one black guy (me) near Mario.

Lucky bastards. I really need to take a roadtrip to NY for one of these events one day.

Seems that no one is going to have SMG before Tuesday aside from the NWS... GS, CC, BB, and TRU all have advertised Tuesday. If anyone finds it elsewhere, please mention it, though I wouldn't waste much energy on it.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
TOTALLY worth it.

Beyond getting SMG and the commemorative coin, I also snagged a free pin and tee-shirt!

Met up with Olubode and Junkwaffle, and we were chatting it up as if it hadn't been a year since we last hung out (Wii launch party). Even met up with SnakeXs and Vyse, though we didn't get a chance to hang out quite as much.

Olubode, Junkwaffle, and I got our picture taken in front of the big SMG backdrop, though our faces are totally washed out. Olubode's got it, so he needs to upload it and post is so that our 'shoppers can 'shop some faces on us!!

We laughed at all of the bad dancing (though the DJ was pretty cool and animated about it all). Got a chance to indulge in another round of fast and furious Picto-chat cock-fests, care of Junkwaffle's crazy art skills. (Still can't believe it's been a year since our last round!) Corny and cheezy but fuck it, I had a good time.

Penguin

Mejilan said:
TOTALLY worth it.

Beyond getting SMG and the commemorative coin, I also snagged a free pin and tee-shirt!

Met up with Olubode and Junkwaffle, and we were chatting it up as if it hadn't been a year since we last hung out (Wii launch party). Even met up with SnakeXs and Vyse, though we didn't get a chance to hang out quite as much.

Olubode, Junkwaffle, and I got our picture taken in front of the big SMG backdrop, though our faces are totally washed out. Olubode's got it, so he needs to upload it and post is so that our 'shoppers can 'shop some faces on us!!

Corny and cheezy but fuck it, I had a good time.

I really dug the Mario backdrop.
It sucks you posted after I left would have liked to meet you folks.
Of course, my pic was actually posted in this thread so could have found me.

You didn't get the flight creew shirt patch?

Mejilan

Sorry, I had no idea what you looked like. I did post what I'd be dressed in, and that's how Vyse found me, I imagine.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Mejilan said:
Sorry, I had no idea what you looked like. I did post what I'd be dressed in, and that's how Vyse found me, I imagine.
GO TO SLEEP DUDE :p

Mej said all I can say. I will upload the picture sometime today (Monday) so Junkwaffle can have at it shortly.

Mejilan

Fuck it. I can survive one day with only 2 or 3 hours of sleep. :D

Thanks again for the ride back. I had no idea you lived so close. We NEED to hang out more!

1up

Just got back from the event. Took 3 hours to get there due to horrendous traffic. Hour and a half back home at least.

I ended up getting three shirts tonight. Answered a trivia question correctly, (Who did Mario rescue in Donkey Kong) one from my girlfriend getting tossed one, and one at the register. Also got the coin, the patch, and a pin. Really fun event. The bungie race was great.

Picto chat was super lagged as per usual, didnt see any other gaffers. Had a really good time.

Top Bottom