Hey remember that video of a woman throwing bleach on men who were manapreading on the train?

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Turns out it was staged.

https://euvsdisinfo.eu/viral-manspreading-video-is-staged-kremlin-propaganda/

(As posted to Dailymail, Vice, Fox, etc)

A young woman walks up to a man in a subway train and pours liquid over him from a plastic bottle.

The scene is repeated a number of times with different men who all react with anger and bewilderment. We are told that they are being punished for “manspreading”, i.e. for sitting with their legs wide open.

In other words, the video stages extreme feminist activism and manages to provoke extreme anti-feminist reactions.
During the American Presidential election campaign in 2016, the goal of the operation was to sow discord in the political system, and address divisive issues via groups and pages falsely claiming to represent US activists. Messaging was e.g. not only pro-Trump, but also protesting against Trump, all to drive in wedges.

An investigation from 2017 by the independent Russian news outlet RBC found that “Russian trolls posing as Americans made payments to genuine activists in the US to help fund protest movements on socially divisive issues”.
So remember kids, trolls are out there trying to cause both sides to hate one another more and more. They are playing both sides like a fiddle by supporting radical causes. The trolls win every time one of their operations pays off and the divide grows wider.

But it made my side look good so how could it be a troll?

People would rather believe Trump colluded with Putin than believe dimestore trolls could sign up for free services like Facebook, Twitter, etc and influence their opinion. It's a funny world we live in.

If the person you're told to hate is your neighbor, your politician is playing you for a fool.

I don’t remember, actually. I would have never seen this video had people not come out exposing it as a fake. Ironically this very fact of the left unthinkingly promoting paranoia as a way to disprove a narrative feeds into that very narrative.

I've actually never seen or heard about this before, was it popular among leftist media perhaps (I have most of them blocked, so..)? Anyway, I'm not surprised by this type of activism from Russia, the political climate there is very.. yeah..

yeah but think about how staging the video makes her feel

and think about not the staging, but the message

and fuck men, so tired of toxic masculinity bullshit in mother russia

wrestle a bear if old

khabib for president 2020

Last edited:
OP is right, the question is if anyone will learn the lessons to counter or ignore that campaign. I heard a podcast a couple of months back about russians setting up twitter accounts posing as local american news outlets in 2012 and reporting real news for years untill they were revealed and shut down. Russians have invested a lot of time and effort in dividing americans, and it’s mostly successful.

People are not "divided" because of Twitter accounts. And lol at Russians impersonating local news
Of course they aren’t, but they help the process along. Posting real news and building thousands of followers over a number of years, posing as the kind of media (local) that retains most credibility in the american public, should at least be a cause for concern.

This woman is an attention seeker. She does all sort of things. She has nothing to do with the Russian government.

Actual feminist throwing bleach on Russian men in Moscow = thrown on train track and possibly dead. Of course it wasn't real. For people to be misled by this, and then blame muh russiah :messenger_grinning_squinting:

Last edited: