• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HI LOOK I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE! Look at these pics of my puppy love first girlfriend

olimario

Banned
I cleaned out EVERYTHING today, but I couldn't have done it without my wonderful, stunning, and darling best friend and true love, CHRISTIE ELAINE.
here is what she had to say on the subject.

19th June, 2004. 7:30 pm. Gross Dorm Bathroom = Gary Blake's Bathroom

BY CHRISTIE ELAINE
Well folks, I survived it, cleaning Gary's room and bathroom. You see, he decided that he would totally clean his room this morning...clean out his closet, pick stuff up off the floor, throw away the trash (which I'm very proud of him for)...but what he maybe wasn't going to do was dust, wipe down, and scrub the bathroom. So then you ask yourself, what would he do without the CLEANER, DUSTER, SCRUBBER EXTRAORDINAIRE CHRISTIE ELAINE ?!!! Muawhahaha!! Seriously though folks, let's get down to brass tacks here, that bathtub was absolutely disgusting. Note to self: pink, black, and green residue don't belong in a shower (nor do they anywhere else). The countertops, filing cabinet, picture frames, TV, computer, keyboard, guitars, etc. are perfectly dust-free! HOORAY! I have been wanting to do that for the longest time (well, that is since I broke down and did it while he was away in St. Louis) . So, it's done.
He's taking a shower right now, then we're going to head to my house and RELAX. By the way---I will DEFINITELY be showering in a scalding hot shower for a very long time, I'm as dirty as Magnus right now.

I may have survived it, but I'm definitely not well...
ChristieCleanCrazy.jpg

It feel so good to have a room that's perfectly clean. There is no dust anywhere. Everything is in its place. All the clothes are washed. Fresh sheets on my bed. All my CDs, DVDs, and games are in place...

When was the last time one of you completely cleaned your room/apt/house?

and because I love her, a picture of her prepping the post.
christiecomp.jpg

shuri

Banned
Clicking and reading this thread has to be one of the most important and meaningful thing I ever done. Thank you intarweb

Socreges

Banned
When was the last time one of you completely cleaned your room/apt/house?
Oh, and for a moment there I thought this was just a pointless account in order to scream to anyone who'll listen how you're in love!

Btw, she looked much more attractive in that other picture. Unless this isn't the same one.

This week on The OT, Olimario's relationship gets serious!

Hay dude your girl is pretty cute.

Also "LOL she has two first names"

Belfast

StrikerObi said:
IAWTP, meaning of course my gf > Belfast's gf > Oli's gf

>:O

I don't even know who she is, though I know who your ex is, of course. :p

Of course, this thread is about Olimario and his girlfriend being attention whores. We need to maintain focus!

Kon Tiki

Banned
It feel so good to have a room that's perfectly clean. There is no dust anywhere. Everything is in its place. All the clothes are washed. Fresh sheets on my bed. All my CDs, DVDs, and games are in place...

I guess all she has left to do is make dinner and babies.

funny how much Oli is made fun of so much on the forums and still manages to snag a girl most guys could only dream of.

Keep on keeping on, Gary!

PS - What happened to your maid? I kid, I kid. I kid because I care.

arter_2

oli does she know about the forum?

nevermind didnt see the other pic

on that note what does she say about ur forum addiction ?

Mason

Teh Hamburglar said:
funny how much Oli is made fun of so much on the forums and still manages to snag a girl most guys could only dream of.

How do most guys dream of her? We don't even know anything about her besides she's his bitch.

Fifty

She's a keeper! Just put into the contract a bed-making clause.

He's taking a shower right now, then we're going to head to my house and RELAX. By the way---I will DEFINITELY be showering in a scalding hot shower for a very long time, I'm as dirty as Magnus right now.

Read between the lines gentlemen.

Belfast

Teh Hamburglar said:

Err...I have a girlfriend who has cleaned for me, too.

As I said before, my gf > *'s gf

Therefore, I am allowed to make fun of oli! :)

firex

it'll be cool when she fucks some football player, oli comes here looking for support and gets made fun of again, and he blows up at everybody.

firex said:
it'll be cool when she fucks some football player, oli comes here looking for support and gets made fun of again, and he blows up at everybody.

I don't wish that happening, but I'd be surprised if something like that didn't happen. Chicks that have put out before and want teh sex + a dude with morals who is abstaining like Gary = TROUBLE.

Matt

Mason said:
Sorry, I don't think she's that hot. I have been known to be extremely picky, though.
What a thing to say man. You’re talking about somebody’s girl, this really is a case where if you don’t have something nice to say, fake it, or don’t say anything at all.

"Is that what I said? No, I didn't think so."

I didn't say you DID say that. Slow your roll, Clarissa.

and norinrad, didn't you used to stalk Dragona?

Matt said:
What a thing to say man. YouÕre talking about somebodyÕs girl, this really is a case where if you donÕt have something nice to say, fake it, or donÕt say anything at all.

Though this is a messageboard, so... all those rules go out the window.

Fifty

Well Oli takes a risk when he posts pics of a girl that he "loves', but I guess that's an acceptable risk. More power to him. If you've got it, hang on to it bro.

Tre said:
"Is that what I said? No, I didn't think so."

I didn't say you DID say that. Slow your roll, Clarissa.

Then why did you say what you did if you didn't think I did say what I didn't? That doesn't make sense.

Neither does "Slow your roll, Clarissa."

Tampon in a bunch? Bitch please. I only took offense from it because you've been riding my jock with responses like that ever since I said I didn't like Blues.

"Tampon in a bunch? Bitch please. I only took offense from it because you've been riding my jock with responses like that ever since I said I didn't like Blues."

This is the first time I've responded to you personally since then. If that's riding your jock, you must think that cute telemarketer that calls for the local newspaper is smothering you.

Haha, that was actually funny. When I said you were riding my jock, I should have said it's obvious you have it in for me. Either way, good times my man. Good times.

Top Bottom