• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HI LOOK I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE! Look at these pics of my puppy love first girlfriend

Flynn

Oli, I can empathise with your girlfriend.

I've had friends whose apartments, dorms or bedrooms were so filthy that I cleaned them myself so I could enjoy hanging out with them.

One question to guage just how dirty your room was:

How many bags of trash?

I envy you olimario, my room has been in DIRE NEED of cleaning for over a month now... I don't think I ever kept it this messy for that long before... here's a sample:

room.jpg

:(

firex

Just to clarify, I'm invoking the forum law that both making an appreciation thread and posting pictures of your girlfriend gives about a 90% chance that you will find out she cheated on you a couple months later.

olimario

Banned
What a fun thread this has become!
Let me say some things... just for fun!

1) She's not my bitch. She's a loving best friend and love who did this out of the kindess of her heart. It's the second time she's cleaned my room just for the heck of it.

2) She is my true love. I think I have a better idea than you do, God's Hand. No offence, of course.

3) She is very cute, but that isn't the sole reason I like her. It isn't even high on the list. She's amazing on so many different levels. I won't get into it all right now, though.

4) Christie Elaine is her first and middle. Gary Blake is mine.

More pictures? Well... since she said I could... Here's a few from a couple months ago.
ceh5.jpg

ceh7.jpg

MIDLAKE MUSIC ROCKS
http://mp301.epitonic.com/files/reg/songs/mp3/Badly_Drawn_Boy-The_Shining_(Avalanches_Good_Word_For_The_Weekend_Mix).mp3

Socreges

Banned
You're going to change a considerable amount over the next several years, considering how young you are. And so is she. So hold up on this "true love" stuff. If you even have any idea what I'm talking about. Really, I understand that this is probably the first time you've been in a relationship of this type, and feeling what we may define as 'love', but that doesn't automatically qualify "true" - which is even more ambiguous.

At any rate, she's a two-face. "Ooh, bad lighting on the porch." ;)

Socreges said:
You're going to change a considerable amount over the next several years, considering how young you are. And so is she. So hold up on this "true love" stuff. If you even have any idea what I'm talking about.

Seriously. Reading his posts just make me sad and make me wonder what he'll do when the absolutely inevitable dumping, possibly coupled with cheating, takes place. :(

I don't expect him to understand that, though - I used to argue the same "true love, best friend" thing passionately about my high school and early-college age girlfriend, too. All I can say is, enjoy it while it lasts.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
olimario said:
1) She's not my bitch. She's a loving best friend and love who did this out of the kindess of her heart. It's the second time she's cleaned my room just for the heck of it.

2) She is my true love. I think I have a better idea than you do, God's Hand. No offence, of course.

3) She is very cute, but that isn't the sole reason I like her. It isn't even high on the list. She's amazing on so many different levels. I won't get into it all right now, though.
Remember this list of reasons why you love her, because when she breaks your heart it will make it all the more sweeter for us to see you fall to pieces when you think back on the times you thought it would last forever.

Scrow said:
Remember this list of reasons why you love her, because when she breaks your heart it will make it all the more sweeter for us to see you fall to pieces when you think back on the times you thought it would last forever.

:)

etiolate

Banned
Seriously. Reading his posts just make me sad and make me wonder what he'll do when the absolutely inevitable dumping, possibly coupled with cheating, takes place. :(

Bah, she's hot and cool. Let him enjoy it.

El Papa

He's setting himself up for destruction. It WILL happen, it's just a metter of when. Doesn't mean he can't enjoy it now, but the unfathomable reaches of bitterness will be made know in an epic thread the likes we haven't seen since BuddyChrist and Shuri's tales of woe. :p

bobbyconover said:
I don't expect him to understand that, though - I used to argue the same "true love, best friend" thing passionately about my high school and early-college age girlfriend, too. All I can say is, enjoy it while it lasts.

Right on.

Alcibiades

room33.jpg

my dorm room a few months ago..

and this isn't even as bad as it's gotten... at one point you couldn't step but towards the edges...

adelgary that's really clean looks like you can fix things up like in 10-15 min. max...

geez your games are all nice and stacked....

guys dont be sucha downer I thnk hes been friends with her for years, and even on a break that kinda relationship doesnt die off.

IMO unless the uber shit hits the fan oli will always have a foot in the door so to speak.

efralope said:
adelgary that's really clean looks like you can fix things up like in 10-15 min. max...

That might very well be the case, but you'd be hard pressed to find someone more lazy than me, seriously, I disgust myself sometimes.

not to be a downer on this oli, enjoy it while it lasts. seriously. i'm not saying you guys won't last forever, but make sure you enjoy all those little moments. keep EVERY SINGLE THING locked up in a special place in your mind.

mark my words, friend. mark them.

le sigh...i remember when i was young and naive. it ROCKED.

olimario

Banned
You know, I'm done listening to people online about my love life. GA and OA are 0 for 5 on things concerning Christie Elaine so far, so I don't see why you guys would be right this time saying she'll eventually break my heart. It's not like any of you are seasoned veterans on love. If anything, you guys are total twats who had your hearts broken and you think it's going to happen to everyone because of some grand fuck up on your part.

I'm happy. Nothing in my foreseeable future will change that.

=W=

olimario said:
You know, I'm done listening to people online about my love life. GA and OA are 0 for 5 on things concerning Christie Elaine so far, so I don't see why you guys would be right this time saying she'll eventually break my heart. It's not like any of you are seasoned veterans on love. If anything, you guys are total twats who had your hearts broken and you think it's going to happen to everyone because of some grand fuck up on your part.

IAWTP
Don't let these bitter, cynical douchebags get to ya'!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
That's why I don't post my personal life shit on these forums :p

And looks like she's a keeper, nice job Oli

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
my girlfriend has cleaned my room AND my car before. she makes me macaroni and cheese too, and its the best mac and cheese ever.

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
olimario said:
Ill make sure to get lots of pictures of us kissing. tee hee. :\
Why don't you trust me, eXxy?

because the way you describe the relationship makes the both of you seem like nutjobs. plus, you're olimario. it doesn't make sense to begin with.

olimario

Banned
eXxy said:
because the way you describe the relationship makes the both of you seem like nutjobs. plus, you're olimario. it doesn't make sense to begin with.

We are both nutjobs.
And I've decided that olimario =/= Gary Blake
I may be the young, sheltered, Iwata fucker here... but I'm more than sure I'd get along with most of you in real life. Too bad the only people I'd like to hang out with are shuichi and miguel.

Mason

olimario said:

This is why most people don't make threads to call attention to the fact that *gasp* a girl is at their house! Message boards are for pointless, trivial crap. If you bring your love life onto them, it's bound to get nasty.

And yeah, sorry, but from what I've heard, it's puppy love. Not true love. But definitely enjoy it while it lasts.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
She's a cutie.

My best friend is seriously hot as well and we have messed about, though not to a huge extent, but we're both well aware that she is so much hotter than me. It's better to be clear on these things.

I'm not saying it won't work out, but she IS hotter than you.

I do believe that Exxy is going out with that astro_girl or whatever her name is, or was at least, I haven't heard her mentioned in a while, but I gotta say I'm not sure Exxy is the best person to question whether olimario is going out with this hot girl. 'cos When I first saw his girl (Exxy's), my reaction was pretty much, "No fucking way".

olimario

Banned
Puppy Love? Not with a 3 year friendship preceding the relationship. Not when we're taking it slow like we are. Not when the focus of the relationship isn't on the physical things. It IS good. It is love. It isn't what most of you seem to think.

She is a lot hotter than I am. I know these things.

Mason

Yeah, this pretty much sounds exactly like one of my best friends' relationships. They had known each other, they were in love, blah blah blah.

If it goes anything like his, you're going to get cheated on three times, and you're going to get angry but crawl back to her every time because she's "the first girl who ever loved you."

On the bright side, he's about to finally break up with her (hopefully).

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
olimario said:

Well no, you shouldn't make grand sweeping generalizations and neither should the other posters in this topic.

Most of us have learned through first hand experience that things like this don't last. Humans are fickle beings, and what you are feeling for Christie now is not necessarily what you will feel ten minutes down the road, let alone months or years. I guess that's something a person wouldn't really know unless they actually experienced it themselves. While we aren't veterans of love as you put it, it doesn't warrant you dismissing what some have been telling you.

Whatever the case, enjoy it and make sure to make some long-lasting memories. In the end, being able to look back on the great times and knowing they were great times no matter what the outcome is probably the best part of it all.

olimario

Banned
Funny topic change. Tee Hee. The mods here are so terribly witty and clever.
If she ever cheats on me I'll end it. This isn't my first girlfriend and if she cheats on my she won't be my last. Do I think she will? No.

Like I said, GA and OA are never right concerning my love life.

Top Bottom