• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hidden command to unlock Wonder Bayonetta (and others) in The Wondeful 101 released!

Sagitario

Bayonetta_in_Wonderful_101.jpg

Translated from here: http://www.platinumgames.co.jp/tw101/archives/1929
It can not be on the front rumor never, character terms of availability of the secret is as follows.

· (OK even with a low difficulty!) That it is clear to the end game
· It is necessary O · parts is expensive (money) to get the character
· Let's enter the command hidden in a specific location on each stage
Hidden command: while pressing the ZR button
[↑ ↓ ↑ → ← XBYA]
(And easy to remember to think the order of the push-button and press the four-way controller, and draw a "P +"!)

Jingle of the familiar sounds if successful, to hide from the stage to the next available character!

More detailed info here: http://www.inside-games.jp/article/2014/10/24/81873.html
◆ "The Wonderful 101" «Hidden character purchasing» Platinum command

[Command input conditions]
· (OK even with a low difficulty!) That it is clear to the end game
· Let's enter the command hidden in certain places of each stage, you need O · parts is expensive (money) to get the character

[Hidden command: while pressing the ZR button
"↑ ↓ ↑ → ← XBYA"]
(And easy to remember to think the order of the push-button and press the four-way controller, and draw a "P +"!)

■ Input • Obtaining character commands at the start of the Sentinel's set prologue: Captain Wanda, Wanda scarf, Wanda Guranpusu and Special Price: 1000000P

■ Input • Obtaining character commands begin fighting position rival set operations 009-B, and the shield generator: Prince Vu~okun, Chugi, Imota limited Price: 1000000P

■ during the battle with the Rambo of memories set operations 006-B, (ramen mark!) And enter the command at the location of the photo
• Obtaining character: Wanda Daddy, Wanda Future, Wanda Red (Sendai)
Bargain price: 1000000P

■ Input • Obtaining character commands after the vehicle was first separated by Tobiiri set Epilogue: Wanda goggles, Pozuman, Wanda Director Slave Price: 1000000P

&#9632; Get input character commands at the start of the operation Beyonettasetto <br /> 001: Bayonetta Wanda, Wanda Jeanne, Wanda Rodin Premier Price: 2000000P

You have to use the Platinum code at specific locations to unlock the option to purchase a set of characters.
While pressing ZR: &#8593; &#8595; &#8593; &#8594; &#8592; XBYA
That's basically how you would draw the P+ logo:
IGanKag.jpg

For the Sentinel set: Captain, Scarf, Gramps. Price: 1000000. Prologue.
centinels_set.jpg

For the Rival set: Chewgi, Immorta, Vorkken. Price: 1000000. Operation 009-B.
rival_set.jpg

For the Memory set: Red, Daddy, Future. Price: 1000000. Operation 006-B
memories_set.jpg

For the Newcomer set: Goggles, Director, Poseman. Price: 1000000. Epilogue.
newcome_set.jpg

For the Bayonetta set: Rodin, Jeanne, Bayonetta. Price: 2000000. Operation 001.
bayo_set.jpg

The requirements to unlock Wonder Bayonetta, Jeanne and Rodin normally:

Code:
WONDER-BAYONETTA / UNITE GUN
101% Wonderful Hero - Complete all stages on 101% difficulty
Platinum Paragon - Earn a platinum or higher in all operational results screens
Nice Try! - Earn an evade bonus at least 10 times
Custom Blocker - Obtain all the custom blocks
Lord of Tight Spaces - Reach all the hidden areas in operation 004
Finders Keepers (Operation 004) - Find all the kahkoo-regah in operation 004
Wonderfully Wonderful Player - Unlock ass 100 achievements

Code:
WONDER-RODIN / UNITE HAMMER (WITH THREE HIT COMBO)
They are... The Wonderful 101! - Complete all stages
Operations 007 - 009 (hard) - Complete operations 007-009 on hard
The Harder they Fall - Defeat Vaaiki without letting it get big
Junior Stomper - Obtain a hidden underground item
Full-Fledged Stomper - Obtain half of the underground items
Master Stomper - Obtain all of the underground items
Can we Take a Day Off? - Enjoy all of the rides in operation 002B as a team

Code:
WONDER-JEANNE / UNITE SWORD (WITH ELECTRICITY)
Wonderful Hero - complete all stages on hard
Return to Sender - Deflect ten beams using the USword
Batting a thousand - use the bat to reflect die-tiekuus attacks without missing
Uniting Black Belt - Land three types of UMorphs in one combo
GEATH May Cry - Complete half the kahkoo-regah
GEATHJERK Slayer - Complete all the kahkoo-regah
Ah, Now that's Better - Cut down all of the weeds growing in operation 005

Great thing for those of us who couldn't unlock those characters normally (I was only able to unlock Rodin).
This might push me to replay TW101 in the future (if I could only skip the shooting and boxing missions), though the game left me so exhausted after finishing it that I didn't play a single title for a month.

Kinsei

Banned
I don't suppose there's any images of them out there? I'm curious to see how they reconciled the Bayonetta and W101 artstyles.

100% agreed.

We've known about them for a while, we just didn't have cheats to get them without fulfilling the unlock conditions. Go look up Woderful 101 secret characters on Youtube to see gameplay of them.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I don't suppose there's any images of them out there? I'm curious to see how they reconciled the Bayonetta and W101 artstyles.

100% agreed.

Ah you know what, they were always there, just really hard to unlock skill-wise.
Can't believe I never heard of this neat cameo before.

This is just the cheat code shortcuts. :)

meppi

Well I know what I'll be doing this weekend since both shopto and amazon failed to deliver Bayonetta 2 today.

Awesome, thanks for the images everyone.

Curiosity satisfied. Now to put W101 higher up on the wishlist.

Ah you know what, they were always there, just really hard to unlock skill-wise.
Can't believe I never heard of this neat cameo before.

This is just the cheat code shortcuts. :)

Stuff like this is so awesome. I wish more devs did it, though I understand why they might not.

Peff

Hm, this kind of kills the mysticism, haha. I was within reach of Wonder-Bayo, so I guess there's no point in doing this now.

I'd appreciate the clarity of a real translation and not Google Translate spaghetti so I can get around to unlocking Poseman (Viewtiful Joe). I was poor enough at W101 that most of these unlockables seemed far out of reach.

I haven't played too much of it but I'm not very good at drawing the lines. I don't think I'll ever be able to unlock Bayonetta without using a cheat but I also don't like using cheats. =(

Neo Dark

So that's why they linked to that last night on Twitter. I thought it was just saying something like, Bayonetta 2 is now available in all regions. Don't forget she's unlockable in The Wonderful 101! or something like that.

I'm really surprised there was a cheat code to unlock them for those that can't unlock them the normal way though.

Adaren

[Hidden command: while pressing the ZR button "&#8593; &#8595; &#8593; &#8594; &#8592; XBYA"]

How the hell do they write their P's?!?

Sagitario

Ok so we have a code but where do we put it in? I don't understand anything in the OP.
You have to use the Platinum code at specific locations.

centinels_set.jpg

rival_set.jpg

memories_set.jpg

newcome_set.jpg

For the Bayonetta set: Rodin, Jeanne, Bayonetta. Price: 2000000. Operation 001.
bayo_set.jpg

Akiller

Kamiya kind teased that on Twitter :eek:

I always wanted to replay it, unlockables in W101 are less enjoyable than Bayo ones imo.

wrowa

I thought I'd never be able to unlock Bayonetta in W101, because unlocking her is crazy difficult, so I'm really excited about this cheat code.

Holy shit, I think I just wrote the words "cheat code" for the first time in 10 years.

Nice to finally see that something like this does in fact exist for those of us too weak to unlock them properly.

Now I just need to get up to 2mill O-Parts from like 181k

Zomba13

You have to use the Platinum code at specific locations.

http://www.platinumgames.co.jp/tw101/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/centinels_set.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.platinumgames.co.jp/tw101/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/rival_set.jpg[IMG].

[IMG]http://www.platinumgames.co.jp/tw101/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/memories_set.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.platinumgames.co.jp/tw101/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/newcome_set.jpg[IMG]

For the Bayonetta set: Rodin, Jeane, Bayonetta. Price: 2000000. Operation 001.
[IMG]http://www.platinumgames.co.jp/tw101/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/bayo_set.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Ah thank you. I wasn't understanding it and didn't bother clicking the links as they ended in.jp and I just assumed it would be Japanese directions.

impact

Banned
Cool I guess, but I'm content with just playing the real Bayonetta in her better game. GOTYnetta 2 is so much better than TW101 already and it's been like 45 minutes :)

Top Bottom