• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideki Kamiya annoyed on twitter, tells fanboy to use his own brain

liquidtmd

Banned
Originally Posted by plasmawave
It has to do with MS.
He deleted his tweet but this is the tweet he made in Japanese.

MSのクソどもはよー…俺をナメてんのか…?
— 神谷英樹 Hideki Kamiya (@PG_kamiya) 2015, 7月 29

Rough translation.
"Those shits at MS... are they fucking with me...?"

Yep that's Kamiya alright

E4ERTuT.png

https://twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/819094011918970881

THE KING IS BACK. Long live the King!!

plushyp

Kamiya has become a parody of himself. Can't trust anything he says these days. Best to wait for some official news before getting needlessly hyped.

LMAO I'm like 99% sure I actually took that photo on Kamiya's phone.
I didn't even realize he posted it with that caption. Goddamn master troll!

Resilient

Some random gaming site posted an article about Kamiya but used a photo of Inafune instead. He jokingly wondered if he suddenly grew hair. Then he posted a picture of him and Inafune with the comment "me and me" as a joke. That's the joke.

Eusis

Some random gaming site posted an article about Kamiya but used a photo of Inafune instead. He jokingly wondered if he suddenly grew hair. Then he posted a picture of him and Inafune with the comment "me and me" as a joke. That's the joke.
At least they still seem to be on friendly enough terms I guess.

Could anyone familiar with Japanese translate this tweet? Auto-translate is making it sound like he could be discussing some interesting stuff, but I'm not certain. https://twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/896676609805111296

ニーアの成功はプラチナにこれまでとは違うファン層をもたらし且つスタッフの成長、成功体験、優秀な就職志望者の増加と計り知れない恩恵を与えてくれた…本来は全て俺がやらなければならない事だった…情けない話だがプラチナはヨコオさんに救われたと言っても過言ではない…感謝してもしきれません…

Is Dante hunting devils to take revenge on his brother and his mother?
HK: I said you must play DMC first and THINK.

God damn this man is based

I would get annoyed as well if people kept asking me about games i made decades ago in a completely different company.

Top Bottom