• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideki Kamiya annoyed on twitter, tells fanboy to use his own brain

mJXFe.png

I'm dying here.

Roto13

So does Kamiya actually read and type these out in English? Or does he have a guy like Kojima?

He does it himself. His Japanese and English tweets are different, too. His Japanese tweets seem to have a lot more content. (Yay, single-letter syllables.)

I would buy a coffee table book filled with images of Kamiya's tweets to fans. I love that he responds to basically everything, but I love even more that he simply doesn't give a fuck lol.

TreIII

That's not true, if you ask him a good question he wasn't asked 100 times before, you'll get a good answer.

Yeah. I remember like a few years ago I asked if it was true that he voiced Six-Machine. Not only did he confirm that but he went on to confirm some of the lines that Six Machine said in Viewtiful Joe, like "Please drive me like Ms. Daisy!" :lol

Kamiya is the greatest person in the games industry. He only makes amazing games that he and fans alike would love to play, looks cool and is a fun person to be around. Good stuff.

Dantis

Wow, I actually feel really sorry for him.

He goes out of his way to answer all these idiotic tweets.

I hope he takes it in his stride.

Top Bottom