• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideki Kamiya annoyed on twitter, tells fanboy to use his own brain

NinjaBoiX

Perhaps he is aping your posting style?
iu00oElWFz7dD.gif

remz

Either that, or he's an impudent gobshite with a severe lack of social etiquette. He's supposedly a professional games developer, not an angry fan boy. He should rise above that shit.

english is his second language.... I imagine sometimes he comes off differently to what he's intending.

regardless, his etiquette in responding is a lot better than those asking. I hope he keeps responding forever. His twitter is my favourite.

zroid

Banned
Either that, or he's an impudent gobshite with a severe lack of social etiquette. He's supposedly a professional games developer, not an angry fan boy. He should rise above that shit.

What he should and shouldn't do in his free time isn't really your concern, is it?

What should be different? He's still a person? I've seen much worse tweets from professional musicians, actors, etc..

NinjaBoiX

english is his second language.... I imagine sometimes he comes off differently to what he's intending.

regardless, his etiquette in responding is a lot better than those asking. I hope he keeps responding forever. His twitter is my favourite.
Both good points to be fair. I dunno, it just seems a little, unprofessional. But as others have said, it's probably preferable to some corporate mouthpiece towing the party line!

I anticipate much saltiness when Kamiya finally reveals the top-secret Star Fox game he is working on and it is not the reboot that everyone wants. The tears, they will be delicious..

Forever

Banned
Expert writer of graphic novel adventure puzzle things goes to work at world's greatest action game developer. Yeah, no. :p

He'd go to L5.

Kamiya has said before that the one person he most wants to work with is Takumi. Imagine something with a story as crazy awesome as Ace Attorney and gameplay as crazy awesome as Bayonetta.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I was backtracking a bit and you guys weren't kidding, FIREFOX___ is indeed his arch nemesis.

00FDJ.png

That's the most unfunny thing I've ever seen. Why does Reddit exist anyway? It has the most horrifying layout ever and it houses horrible stuff like "men's rights" groups.

jgkspsx

It is amusing that game OTs go to the community board to die after a month (?), but I've been seeing this post on the gaming board almost every visit for nearly two years.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I anticipate much saltiness when Kamiya finally reveals the top-secret Star Fox game he is working on and it is not the reboot that everyone wants. The tears, they will be delicious..

should i ask him if he makes the next star fox game Wolf strips like bayonettp

Top Bottom