• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideo Kojima’s Xbox project was ‘still on a couple of weeks ago’, it’s claimed

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need to wait, he's a banned source.
That retarded he been right about many things
so we gonna start banning everyone is that how this place is gone to be too if it is than im out of here im sick of the sensitive banning over nothing soft snowflake crap

I mean...who knows. But somehow Kojima doing 2 projects at the same time plus venturing in films sounds a lot to him and his studio...

It can always be that someone heard something but they weren’t sure what it is. So some are either saying it’s for PlayStation or for Xbox. But it could just be one title.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I believe he has some sources. There's no way he's not just throwing shit at the wall though with the sheer number of leaks that seem to come from him

TBH out of all the 'named' leakers, his track record is still the best, so he's a little more trustworthy than other similar folks. Even though everything any leaker says should be taken with a grain of salt.

Grubb was the closest to the Spartacus leaks after Schrier.

I mean...who knows. But somehow Kojima doing 2 projects at the same time plus venturing in films sounds a lot to him and his studio...

Supposedly the Xbox thing is a Cloud focused thing (or at least it was months ago) and MS recently established a cloud gaming focused team. So, if that thing is real, it's probably nowhere close to a public announcement, unless MS want to reveal a CG trailer and sit on it for 2~3 years like many of their current in-development games.

Last edited:

DAHGAMING

Gold Member
Blokes a weird cunt, he chats so much shit, then crys when people have a dig at him. Hes probably scrolling this forum now reading comments, Neogaf live in hes head rent free.

ChorizoPicozo

Gold Member
point pointing GIF by Shalita Grant
Just like any Politician....and we pay them.

Zeroing

Banned
Definitely the one that told him that gold was going away. At least we know he has one Xbox source that isn’t reliable.

Edit: correction I meant paid online multiplayer.
So basically no sources!

why does he keep talking like he knows stuff? Other people would be embarrassed when they got it wrong.

Topher

Gold Member
Last edited:
He's banned because he's a clout goblin and because EviLore EviLore said so.

Correct.

If he’s making up stories for attention, let’s refrain from posting any more threads with him as the source.

Let’s just wait and see if anything he said recently comes true. I’m assuming once Grubbs gets those rumors right EviLore EviLore will allow him to become a source again.

I don’t mean to offend any Grubb fans BTW.

I also would like to ask if anyone else should be banned. There are plenty of insiders who seem extremely questionable to me.

Last edited:
He's banned because he's a clout goblin and because EviLore EviLore said so.
You know you can disagree with someone without banning them right
Grubb has sources he has been right about many things and he has been wrong too but what insider has not been wrong before?
they all have does not mean you banned them that just stupid
if we keep banning people and sources then we will have no one left to post about

Last edited:

zaanan

Banned
TBH out of all the 'named' leakers, his track record is still the best, so he's a little more trustworthy than other similar folks. Even though everything any leaker says should be taken with a grain of salt.

Grubb was the closest to the Spartacus leaks after Schrier.

Supposedly the Xbox thing is a Cloud focused thing (or at least it was months ago) and MS recently established a cloud gaming focused team. So, if that thing is real, it's probably nowhere close to a public announcement, unless MS want to reveal a CG trailer and sit on it for 2~3 years like many of their current in-development games.
Jeff, is that you?

For how long have they being negotiating this? Death Stranding released in 2019.

I'll believe it when I see it, makes no sense to me.

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
Grubb has been bang on the money quite a lot of times.
Dude clearly has some good sources.
He seems pretty good with event dates too.

But when he speculates he isn't too hot with all his guesses. (Obviously people run with it and go wild)

Plus didn't he mention stoic and certain affinity (or whatever they are called) working on Xbox titles before we saw job listings for Xbox title this week?
& That rumoured halo mode etc.

I do think Grubb should stop leaking every little thing though, as he completely ruined the surprise that horizon 5 would've been.

Even if Grubb is correct and his source is 100% reliable, a letter of intent means absolutely nothing. I could sign a letter of intent on building houses in Haiti tomorrow and decide on Saturday I don’t want to do it. It’s not a binding contract or anything, its just a letter saying, ‘we spoke of the possibility of doing a thing” now its documented.

Thats literally it. Theres no moment where Kojima or Phil (or whoever he spoke to) have to call each other and tell each other the deal is off or rip up the documentation. Both parties will just eventually move on and continue living their lives.

If anything, Kojima could have just used it as leverage to get a project pushed through elsewhere

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom