• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Personality Hideo Kojima Community Thread: Did you rike it, GAF?

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
Dec 5, 2017
So...I have been replaying Metal Gear Solid 2 and now onto Metal Gear Solid 4. If I just want to talk about Metal Gear only, should I start a new thread in communities or is this the appropriate thread?
as A Hideo Kojima Tool A Hideo Kojima Tool mentions the old MG Communities thread has been closed as it is so old. I would love it if someone wants to start a new one, the OP doesnt have to be complex, just a simple one line to open the convo. as MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima might say, GET ITTT!!

Nov 5, 2013
New York
as A Hideo Kojima Tool A Hideo Kojima Tool mentions the old MG Communities thread has been closed as it is so old. I would love it if someone wants to start a new one, the OP doesnt have to be complex, just a simple one line to open the convo. as MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima might say, GET ITTT!!
I believe that he tried to make a new thread and Evilore moved it to gaming discussion.
I didn’t jump to make a new OT because I feel like it would just die or be ignored. Without a new game on the market, I doubt anyone would notice a new OT. Maybe when the board game comes out there would be more of an incentive for people to discuss the series in a 5th OT.

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
Dec 5, 2017
I believe that he tried to make a new thread and Evilore moved it to gaming discussion.
I didn’t jump to make a new OT because I feel like it would just die or be ignored. Without a new game on the market, I doubt anyone would notice a new OT. Maybe when the board game comes out there would be more of an incentive for people to discuss the series in a 5th OT.

Ya makes sense. Also if anyone has any threads which would be good for communities, send me a PM or let me know here and I can see about moving them. That might have just been a mistake, not sure. I think EL was the one that told me we need a new communitieis thread when you asked last time.

Last edited: