• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideo Kojima Community Thread: Did you rike it, GAF?

This is so sad, yet so inspiring
HWaQd6Z.png

-Arcadia-

Banned
After the shit storm that's happening regarding spoilers being released by fucking coward YouTube low tier reviewers, I wouldn't blame him.

Why the fuck did Kojima/Sony give out review codes to a bunch of fucking trash reviewers with nothing to lose? What a terrible oversight from Kojima and Sony.

Are they not writing or enforcing the Non-Disclosure Agreements clearly enough, or do these people just not care? I’d imagine if some YouTuber got sued for everything they own, it’d end really quickly.

It just sucks, because you know there’s going to be spoilers everywhere on the internet, including by the trolls that make it their life’s mission to spoil the experience for others. Time to avoid DS stuff, I guess.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Not me, unfortunately.

I also won't be playing Death Stranding this year.

I will begin the new decade with Death Stranding as my first game of the 2020's instead.
Oh man, here I was just about to ask which version you were getting MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima I’m sitting here looking at a timer that says 1 hr and 17 minutes thinking you were going to stay up and play through the night.

Your choice. More power to you. :messenger_sunglasses:

I passed on getting the Death Stranding PS4 Pro Limited Edition, forgive me Kojima-San! Since the game was announced for PC, there was less of an impetus to pick up a PS4 just for this title.

Top Bottom