• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideo Kojima Community Thread: Did you rike it, GAF?

giphy.gif

GRIEVEZ

Im a Big MGS (PS1) fan.... at one point, I memorised 2/3 or so of the script thst was talked...

"Funny" thing is... I couldnt a afford a memory card for PS1, so I left console running till I finished the game... yeah... that was bad :messenger_tongue:

I really like Kojima, but found out Tomokazu Fukushima was responsible for the Codec script... yeah.... Wish this guy got more recognition...

None the less I recognize Kojima and what he has done for gaming, I hope him and Mr Fukushima willl work together on a project together (and Guillermo Del Toro)

KOMANI

KOMANI

KOMANI

KOMANI
Feels weird reading something French on Neogaf.

What's the source of the claims in the article?
That’s what i asked. The only source i know they used, judging with what’s been said, is the book https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CW4B31G/?tag=neogaf0e-20

the Survive stuff I’ve read from twitter users over the past few months.

but because they never listed any source, you can’t go by with what’s been said.

Tschumi

Mad, mad appreciation for this guy. I am holding off on all reviews of Death Stranding until I can play it on PC later this month, but I find it impossible to think that it's as bad as people say. Maybe it's different, but for it to be craptastic? Surely not...

is that a don Quixote tshirt? Is he saying something tongue in cheek about 'tilting at windmills'? A little jape at people who think DS wasn't any good? Or maybe something deeper~~~

Last edited by a moderator:
Mad, mad appreciation for this guy. I am holding off on all reviews of Death Stranding until I can play it on PC later this month, but I find it impossible to think that it's as bad as people say. Maybe it's different, but for it to be craptastic? Surely not...

is that a don Quixote tshirt? Is he saying something tongue in cheek about 'tilting at windmills'? A little jape at people who think DS wasn't any good? Or maybe something deeper~~~
Kojima can never make a bad game, believe me ;)

It's definitely different but I think you will love it and great observation on that t-shirt!!!

Tschumi

I finally got up the nerve to try run my copy of Death Stranding on my Alienware 17 from a few years ago.. I didn't go in expecting much, and it obviously doesn't look perfect, but it runs silky smooth and 1080 and i'm psyched! Loving it so far, only been a few minutes and I'm busy allatime... Might whip up a LTTP about it some time~

Top Bottom