• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Hillary Clinton dodges questions about running, goes on a bizarre tirade attacking Trump and the 2016 election. "I'm a slow runner."

Afro Republican

GAF>INTERNET>GAF, BITCHES
Aug 24, 2016
A transcript is as follows:
ANDREW ROSS SORKIN: What would it take you to run?
HILLARY CLINTON: I’m sorry, to run? You know, I have always been a very, very slow runner. I am embarrassingly slow. I’ve tried to run races and I am so far behind that I start to walk, acting like that was what the plan was all the time. I don’t know that I’m going to take up competitive running right now, but I think you’re asking about something else, aren’t you?
ANDREW ROSS SORKIN: There’s been some teasing and some hinting that, maybe, you’re sitting off in the wings here and waiting for some moment.
HILLARY CLINTON: Look, I think I would have been a really good president. I think I could have been a very effective leader. We have real divides in the country over all kinds of things, but I certainly, in my time in the Senate and Secretary of State, worked really hard, as you say, to actually solve problems, not exacerbate them or ignore them. I would have done everything I could to try to get us positioned for the future. That’s what a leader is supposed to do. Elections are supposed to be about the future and leadership should be about the future.
I think I could have done a really good job. I think the last election was deeply flawed and that there were so many unprecedented problems in that election that it’s almost hard to make sense of.
What is this?

Just freaking run already. Not only is she dodging poorly, but this joke can't work because she had already announced at least 3 times she was not going to run and then turned around and decided she was still "looking into things" 3 times as well, and now she won't even give us another flip flop, she instead is going on a tirade attacking Trump and our election system, while saying she's the best of everything on the planet.

Just announce your candidacy so Trump can get 4 more years please, this isn't hard Clinton. It's clear you need one more loss for your head to screw on straight, and realize you aren't the beacon of justice you think you are. She believes she was SUPPOSED to win.

At least she admitted she was slow. Zing.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Feb 9, 2009
Based on the transcript it sounds like she was trying to make a joke.

Apr 18, 2014
P-Town
Being a slow runner and a poor loser are a pretty bad combination. Maybe she should check in to a senior home and take up crafting instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tesseract

DESTROYA

Jan 1, 2011
USA
Not only a slow runner but slow learner too.
I hope she runs just to see her fall again.

Reactions: Oner

bucyou

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
more stupid cringe shit from hill dawg

Reporter: Did you wipe your server?

Hilldawg: What? Like with a cloth or something?”

May 22, 2018
Imagine making this post in 2019, over 3 years into Trump's presidency. :messenger_weary: :messenger_ok:
It was a serious question. I'm just curious if you would be cool with people making fun of Trump's medical issues like you seem to be with cracking jokes about Hillary's.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
It was a serious question. I'm just curious if you would be cool with people making fun of Trump's medical issues like you seem to be with cracking jokes about Hillary's.
People do all day everyday since he decided to run. IDGAF what people say, I don't pretend to control what they can do or say.

Go weasel your way somewhere else with your false altruism.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
Just curious. If Trump had a medical problem or emergency and people on the left started cracking jokes about it would you guys be cool with that?
I do not know what you are talking about. The media told us that Hillary was the healthiest person who ever lived, so clearly we are not making fun of her illness by cracking seizure jokes.

On the other hand, the media has found doctors who have diagnosed Trump as a psychopath, malignant narcissist, and likely to die at any moment from eating junk food.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
I do not know what you are talking about. The media told us that Hillary was the healthiest person who ever lived, so clearly we are not making fun of her illness by cracking seizure jokes.

On the other hand, the media has found doctors who have diagnosed Trump as a psychopath, malignant narcissist, and likely to die at any moment from eating junk food.*
*from a video no less

🤡 :messenger_ok:

• LOL
Reactions: infinitys_7th

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon
it's just a funny fucking gif because of the surrounding media antics

and i'm pretty sure it happened on september 11th, of all days

either way i don't really care to shit on people's medical woes since we're all damaged in some way or another

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Off Duty Ninja

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
That girl looked shocked and was like, "okaaaayyyyy, slayyyyy".
I love both women's responses. The shocked/horrified to huge smile on the left... but look at how fast the woman on the right slaps that smile on, but in the very last frame you see it shift to something very different [might take a few views, it's in her cheeks].

Then you have the slow smirk of the guy leaning in behind them...

It's all gold.

Edit: ohh, my, look at the bearded guy behind hrc too, never watched him before

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
I love both women's responses. The shocked/horrified to huge smile on the left... but look at how fast the woman on the right slaps that smile on, but in the very last frame you see it shift to something very different [might take a few views, it's in her cheeks]. Then you have the slow smirk of the guy leaning in behind them...

It's all gold.
Damn, that was a good description, I seen't it all.

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
I am fairly certain that if Trump had a medical issue the left would not only gloat about it, they would wish for him to die and there would be dancing in the streets.

May 22, 2018
I am fairly certain that if Trump had a medical issue the left would not only gloat about it, they would wish for him to die and there would be dancing in the streets.
You are probably right. I would expect the same for Obama and Hillary from the Right as this point as well.

May 22, 2018
And that is a huge problem.
I agree. After seeing the circus that surrounded the death of McCain who was generally liked and respected by both sides of the aisle I honestly can't imagine how bad it would get for people who are despised by each side like Trump or Hillary. It would be a clusterfuck.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
I agree. After seeing the circus that surrounded the death of McCain who was generally liked and respected by both sides of the aisle I honestly can't imagine how bad it would get for people who are despised by each side like Trump or Hillary. It would be a clusterfuck.
Humans are disgusting creatures, at times.

I understand dark humour, I get a chuckle out of it myself, but people who are genuinely being led with manufactured hatred, and then express that outward with glee... gigaserialkillerlikeyikes.

Last edited:

oatmeal

Jun 17, 2007
I agree. After seeing the circus that surrounded the death of McCain who was generally liked and respected by both sides of the aisle
There was a time when he was literally Hitler. It took Trump for the left to realize that Trump is literally Hitler and McCain was great.

Reactions: Oner