• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Hillary Clinton: "I need to make up my mind quickly if I want to join the race", when asked if the public should move on from her running: "Not yet"

Afro Republican

GAF>INTERNET>GAF, BITCHES
Aug 24, 2016

The 2016 presidential nominee later told the crowd, “not yet,” when asked if the public should “forget (her) now?”

Clinton later backtracked, saying that she’s “not currently planning” to run, adding again that she would “have to make up (her) mind really quickly, because it’s moving very fast.”

The former presidential hopeful has refused to close the door on potentially entering the 2020 presidential race, previously saying that she “never says never to anything.” She noted that she is “under enormous pressure from many, many many people to think about (running again).”
Right on schedule. The field is falling to pieces, the two major female candidates either dropped out or have rapidly declining polls, Bloomberg is already in the top 5, Obamas Deval seems to be going nowhere, and Biden keeps extending the lead as more voters are unsure.

Lyrcis:

"HILLLARRRYYYYYY IS HERE TO SAVVEEEEE USSSS

SHEEE ISSS WONDERFULLLLLLLL AND COURAGEOUSSSSSSS

ALL THE MEN SHOULD REALIZEEEE iT'S HER TURRNNNNNNN DUHHHHHH

DONALD TRUMP WILL BE END OF PATRIARCHYYYYY ZUHHHHH"

I couldn't find something that rhymed with duh so I made up the word zuh, it still works. By the way it's about that time for Hillary to jump in. I guarantee you she already had her campaign file paperwork and showed the DNC and just had the FEC hold it.

It will be before the end of this month, no ifs ands or buts, as she has to gain momentum for Iowa which she can still win or do well in just because she's Hillary, and the DNC will back her all the way to the nomination and her 2nd victory against Trump!

I can't wait for Hillary to win again the same way she won the first time. ;)

Apr 18, 2014
P-Town
Man, I seriously can't stand all this suspense! The most important thing the Democrats can do right now is make sure they pick the right loser.

#Imwithher

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Virex

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
Isn't it already too late to run?

Afro Republican

Aug 24, 2016
Isn't it already too late to run?
It will after this month, depending on if she did what Bloomberg did and filed ahead of time, but had the FEC hold it on draft until she decides she wants to get it confirmed.

The fact she mentions needing to make up her mind quickly already tells you she likely had everything prepared. Since she wouldn't be able to start paperwork from scratch NOW as that would be impossible and would take way too long making it so she would have no chance of being the nominee and would be past the DNC's own cut-off time. All she has to do is go for it and it will be a raw document ready to be processed by the FEC.

Afro Republican

Aug 24, 2016
Nope. Let her in. Lets split that Moderate vote. Let then fight while Bernie sneaks in.
Uh, you may want to lay off the drink there, you do realize Bernie can't win if SHE runs right? He literally will be thrown under 5 buses.

How many times does she have to tease?
Because she thinks she's important and if she does run you should be "honored" that she did.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Just do it HRC.

Look Biden v Trump is a good main event, but its not Wrestlemania worthy. Thats a Sumerslam main event.

Now Hillary v Trump, thats the big time. Thats Wrestlemania 3 levels. Its like Hogan slamming Andre stuff.

Question is has Hillary been taking her vitamins and saying her prayers? What is Trump going to do when those 24 inch thigh pythons come crashing down on him brother?

ThePiddle

May 6, 2019
Let's be real, who are the people begging Hillary to run? My money is on the news networks, frothing at the mouth for delicious, must-watch coverage of her getting annihilated by Trump.

Reactions: cryptoadam
Apr 18, 2014
P-Town
Let's be real, who are the people begging Hillary to run? My money is on the news networks, frothing at the mouth for delicious, must-watch coverage of her getting annihilated by Trump.
It's just Bill, so he can get back to fucking everything that moves without Hillary sitting in the corner with that smug look on her face while she watches.

• LOL
Reactions: Sakura Doritos

Musky_Cheese

Community Liaison
Oct 23, 2016
“See, I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and run for President again like it’s something to do? Come on. I had a little more sense than that. [short pause] Yeah, I might for President again.”

Hillary 2020

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
Nope. Let her in. Lets split that Moderate vote. Let then fight while Bernie sneaks in.
Since Barry got caught saying he would work to take him down, I don't think the DNC would allow him to win.

See: 2016, Tim Canova, the ongoing war on Tulsi.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Considering the time frame, she would really need to run. Did you not say that the final deadline to be able to participate in all primaries passed quite a while ago though?
There is no law preventing her from announcing her bid the day before Super Tuesday (when the primaries actually take place). The DNC might have procedures and deadlines to run as a Democrat endorsed by the DNC, but there is no law against it.

Also, Hillary owns the DNC so lol it doesn't matter. She can bend the rules if she wants.

Arimer

Feb 16, 2018
How many times does she have to get the message that people don't want her. She lost to Obama, She lost to Trump. Enough is enough.

Reactions: Cravis

Afro Republican

Aug 24, 2016
Considering the time frame, she would really need to run. Did you not say that the final deadline to be able to participate in all primaries passed quite a while ago though?
There is no law preventing her from announcing her bid the day before Super Tuesday (when the primaries actually take place). The DNC might have procedures and deadlines to run as a Democrat endorsed by the DNC, but there is no law against it.

Also, Hillary owns the DNC so lol it doesn't matter. She can bend the rules if she wants.

No, I explain how this works in a post toward the top near the OP, she could have registered and had the FEC hold the file.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Anyone who uses the words, "her turn", in regards to anything that should be required within the rules and merit...

You are part of what's wrong with this world.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeresJohnny

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
After years of banging that "look who Trump associates with" drum, Dems are about to go through some choppy waters. This story is just one out of many. It's evident the party is corrupt and needs to be reformed.
This stuff is coming out now, so it is smothered by the impeachment circus. You know the big DNC established "state run" MSM is not going to give it the same fervor they would have towards their opponents.

Down the memory hole we go, for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DunDunDunpachi

Yoda

Jun 17, 2011
With Bloomberg and Steyer jumping in at the last minute, it wouldn't really be that shocking if she thought she'd be viable too. I think this'll guarantee a brokered convention, thus denying the progressive wing any representation on the presidential ballot. Given how Bernie blindly became a Clinton surrogate last time around, I suspect he won't put up a fuss from being f*cked over again. The DNC will cough up 2 random neolib candidates which in my opinion will most likely get their asses handed to them by Trump.

transformer

Nov 5, 2013
Hmm, I would be more concerned with her knowing what year it is.

She may still think this is 2014.
That’s a bit unfair. She’s on the record saying that she’d beat Donald Trump again if she decided to run in this upcoming election. So she clearly recalls winning a “past” presidential election in 2016. She certainly realizes it’s well past 2014.

• LOL
Reactions: Gashtronomy

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
The only thing Bernie’s gonna sneak in is a bottle of Geritol. Dude let them bend him over and he dropped his shorts for them. So what’s he do three years later? Joins the party that shafted him.

There are a lot of things hat can be leveled at Sanders, but it’s the fact that he’s such a giant fucking pussy that bothers me most of all. I cringe thinking of how Sanders would allow himself to be treated by the more hostile leaders in the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeepEnigma

Miku Miku

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2018
I might actually hate-watch the debates if she enters, ironically. If she went full troll, she might stand a chance. She is legitimately infamous, and that does count for something.