History teaches tells classroom of kids if they support pewdiepie, they are antisemitic racists.

JareBear

Gold Member
Nov 5, 2016
I don't care where (just far)
Saddens me to see this. I spent 11 years working in public education and for a long time wanted to be a career educator.

Had I been assisting in the classroom and heard this I would have had to pull a “heh heh, but not really right Mr. Dude?”

Gotta be careful talking politics and religion in public schools. Not sure what this dude was going for. Hopefully a lesson learned.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
how much would your life suck for your job to be to tell kids not to follow PDP? this is history class? lol.

this jerk is a glorified babysitter. you can tell he is really worked up too, from the sound of his voice. probably pissed that PDP makes millions while playing a game and he makes nothing by complaining about it.

Last edited:

Musky_Cheese

Community Liaison
Oct 23, 2016
I’ve never seen a pewdiepie video. Just never got around to it I guess.

I was woke first!

LordPezix

Feb 7, 2017
I’ve never seen a pewdiepie video. Just never got around to it I guess.

I was woke first!
I've never seen one either. I've always assumed his target audience was a bit younger than myself. I do enjoy the hilarity his fan base brings with their exploits though.

Let's be woke together.

Musky_Cheese

Community Liaison
Oct 23, 2016
I've never seen one either. I've always assumed his target audience was a bit younger than myself. I do enjoy the hilarity his fan base brings with their exploits though.

Let's be woke together.
The Woke Twins!

MrTickles

Feb 22, 2018
Woke is being the opposite of pewdiepie. SJW's, wall street journal and this history teacher are 'woke'.

You want to be based. B-A-S-E-D.

haxan7

May 9, 2016
This just in, dumbass history teacher gives students capable of independent thought a reason to rebel against society.

It feels like history is repeating itself in an unexpected way. But here we are.

zelo-ca

Jan 26, 2018
I just watched my first ever pewdiepie video because of this. I guess I am now based lol

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I used to know JackSepticEye from another forum when he was only jokingly talking about starting a YouTube channel. Once PDP shouted out his channel it blew up overnight. Then Jack purged all of his forum buddies when we were his initial supporters :messenger_anxious:
I'll never forget he nearly banned me from the forum for talking shit about BF3

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018
So the adults and teachers are kinda dumb and easily manipulated while the children are smart and see through the bullshit... just like one of muh japanese animes!

Last edited:

Dude Abides

Banned
Apr 8, 2009
The history class is usually where they stick the football coach.

WSJ is garbage. They employ Kimberly Strassel for chrissakes.

Dec 3, 2018
This is why I tell my children never to listen to their teachers at school. By telling them to do something they would do regardless, it contributes to the illusion that I'm the boss.

gohepcat

Jul 12, 2004
We are through the looking glass when people think the WSJ are social justice warriors. Jesus Christ.

WSJ is garbage. They employ Kimberly Strassel for chrissakes.
Strassel is on the editorial board. The journal’s editorial board is some sort of undefined circle of hell

LegendOfKage

Mar 6, 2018
If you're a teacher who uses your position to push your politics on your students, and then you insult anyone who disagrees and label them as a bad person, you are a complete coward. You're every bit as pathetic as a person who goes to a store or restaurant, picks a fight with a cashier or the waitstaff, insults them, and calls them names.

They can't fight back. In the case of a teacher, they can't even disagree with you, without it potentially doing serious harm to their grades, their graduation, and their career prospects.

And this isn't a left / right thing. For years I'm sure liberals had to deal with that from the other side, and in some areas perhaps they still do. Either way, it's garbage behavior from cowards who are nothing more than bullies abusing their power.

Last edited:

Yoshi

May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
I don't quite get it. If the guy tweets something antisemitic and you retweet it, of course you are responsible and can be charged. But if you retweet something not antisemtic, you certainly are not. So why is the teacher (at the very least) being so imprecise?

Enygger_Tzu

Jul 7, 2018
And this is in America, ladies and gentlemen, where NO teacher can read the Bible as literal book and push his Christianity to the students.

It seems that the free speech laws were created to only target one kind of speech...

12Goblins

Mar 1, 2017
I bet if you post this on resetera, most users would agree and praise this guy, somehow.

DeepEnigma

Dec 3, 2013
I bet his brand of history is the revisionist type as well.

Last edited:

Damage Inc

Nov 10, 2013
Teachers shouldn’t be allowed to inject their personal politics and just teach what they are supposed to teach.

And the idea that Pew is a nazi is a joke.

Mohonky

Jan 19, 2007
Man this guy has some weird ass followers.....he basically has his own personal army.