• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hitman 3 is coming to PC VR (with motion support), ray tracing on PC, 'Elusive Target Arcade' mode and more next year

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch

Ray Tracing
Together with our partners at Intel, we’re committed to bringing the best possible performance and optimization to our PC players. HITMAN 3 has already been enhanced on PC with support for 8+ core CPUs and Variable Rate Shading. In 2022, HITMAN 3 will also support Ray Tracing on PC.

PC VR
HITMAN 3 launched with support for PS VR and we’re happy to bring HITMAN VR to PC in January 2022. Full technical details, including the platforms that we’re supporting will be revealed before Year 2 starts on 20 January 2022.

Elusive Target Arcade
A new way to play Elusive Targets arrives in HITMAN 3 in a brand new game mode that we’re calling Elusive Target Arcade. Prepare to take on the ultimate Elusive Target challenge in a change to the established formula in this fan-favourite game mode. All Elusive Target Arcade content will be a permanent addition to the game. Full details on how this game mode works will be shared in early January 2022.

[REDACTED]
In Spring 2022, we’ve got a major update to the game planned. Stay tuned for more details.

TrueLegend

I dont hate epic but the storefront is so slow. I want Hitman III. I hope there is a steam release.

Last edited:

Holammer

New levels too? Good shit. Guess it will come to Steam finally as well.
There is a trend of formerly EGS exclusive games to release on Steam with a big content update.
Similarly they never communicate the upcoming Steam version before the exclusive period runs out, or how long the period is either. Many just kick it out of the door and suddenly the game is on Steam, without fanfare. Must be real ironclad NDAs from Epic.

I kinda dont give a shit about anything that they actually revealed in any kind of detail but the comment "new maps, new storylines" has me stoked! This was my biggest disappointment with H3 is that they said they werent going to add any new maps. Looks like it was successful enough to dump some more money into it.

GHG

Gold Member
I'll grab it as soon as it arrives on Steam then. VR hitman is too good to pass up.

Romulus

Good stuff. I've already played the psvr version and it was fantastic, even with the weird controls. I knew I would double dip eventually.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
I too would like to know this. Is it confirmed?
Not confirmed but they explicitly said “including the platforms that we’re supporting” should be a good sign. No reason to say that if they ain’t expanding to other PC platforms

Last edited:

Fools idol

Banned
I'm down for new maps and content in general. As I've been doing a 100% run recently on all 3 games for the plat trophy I am pretty sure it's my favourite franchise of all time. Maybe even more than Soulsborne series.. so gud.

Top Bottom