• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hitman Absolution Screenshots

Keyser Soze said:
The new Agent 47. Inspired by....

od2VJl.jpg

????

Sorry?

cip-splinter-cell.jpg

derFeef

aegies said:
I've seen the game. You guys will be able to read about it Tuesday. All I can say, as someone who has played through Blood Money something like... six times, as someone who silent assassin'ed pretty much every mission in that game, is that I'm excited for it.
Excellent. Never doubted it, but good to hear.

aegies said:
I've seen the game. You guys will be able to read about it Tuesday. All I can say, as someone who has played through Blood Money something like... six times, as someone who silent assassin'ed pretty much every mission in that game, is that I'm excited for it.

Hell yes.

MMaRsu

Banned
aegies said:

Hmm.. does not sound bad :p.

raphier

Banned
Somebody shop a motivational poster.

Hype hitman throught the roof - show behind closed doors only!

Are you so in secure Mr. Blystad?

aegies said:
Thanks for the reassurance. Makes me so fucking hyped. I've even reinstalled blood money and death to Spies moment of truth to get my fix of hitman style stealth!

Can't even wait.

Dabanton

CrankyJay said:
Who cares then IO? The public, the people paying for your game, will want to see this.

No doubt someone will get some grabbed footage it's stupid but it works especially in building even more hype on forums.

There will be hundreds of games on show tomorrow. thinking like an odious PR man i would say it's better to make it seem more exclusive than having it out on the show floor.

Someone will put the footage up on YT and it will get taken down people will ask for links someone will have grabbed it and then reup it to somewhere like mediafire. Then people will have to make a small bit of effort to watch it.

GrayFoxPL

aegies said:
iua9m.gif

Messi

aegies said:

Will you be able to talk about it on the podcast this week? :)

Jintor

I'm hearing that dudes are getting a private car and a... chopper to Santa Catalina Island... for the press thing...?

Jintor said:
I'm hearing that dudes are getting a private car and a... chopper to Santa Catalina Island... for the press thing...?
What? Didn't io interactive lay off people recently... or am I confusing stuff again?
Why waste so much money? Just make a good game!

paskowitz

Sn4ke_911 said:
I hope in one mission we can use a snake to kill a target.

Why has no game done this before. I would love animal on human accidents in Hitman. Just thought of another cool idea, when you kill someone you go inside their head and see what they see from their perspective and what they are thinking the moment before they die. Kind of like Assassins Creed.

Jintor

Ahoi-Brause said:
What? Didn't io interactive lay off people recently... or am I confusing stuff again?
Why waste so much money? Just make a good game!

PR money is probably a way seperate budget to salary, I don't think company accounting works that way anyway. Still, seems kinda wasteful if the idea is to show off the strengths of your actual product.

Top Bottom