• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hitman III cloud edition coming to Nintendo Switch

splattered

Wait... so are we going to start getting cloud editions of games instead of a new switch pro model? Initially I was excited by these announcements but now I'm not so sure..

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Thats interesting they are doing this with more games. It makes sense considering what the switch is but I have to wonder if it will catch on.

SCB3

Its an interesting Idea as the switch is better console to try to play streamed games over a phone/tablet, but the switches WiFi is awful at times

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
tenor.gif

AJUMP23

Gold Member
They have done this with other games in Japan. I think the Assassins creed games were doing them. But if a team was doing the work to get it to run on stadia and Luna, there is no reason they cant get it to run on a switch connection. I think it is a cool work around, but I will never use it.

rapid32.5

Control PS4 game performance is horrendous, this version will be amazing for sure to watch.

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Hehe imagine Nintendo titles and other third party games for on the go playing plus cloud games as well just for the home with some kind of game pass. Man you could get the best of all worlds. That would make switch library massive.

So long as they don’t drop physical releases im favour of cloud games. Plus the only if games pass was priced right.

Imagine how much that would sell ?

Damn. Do it Nintendo.

Last edited:

JimboJones

This isn't the first time they tried this, there was Dragon Quest X on 3DS and a handful of Switch titles in Japan been doing it for a while.
First time we've seen it outside Japan though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom