• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hitman S2 poster leaks, confirms most sought after item is in

season_24cug1.jpg

Bunch of places are running it without any kind of source. Waiting on more major sites to cover it before I 100% believe it. Looks weird.

Skux

I call fake. SE would never release such a poorly rendered gun case on promotional art. Those rounded corners are disgusting.

Tregard

Soothsayer
Hoping there is a mission which takes place at a resort in Florida, and one of the guests asks to take a selfie with you and the briefcase

Sloane

Banned
Looks weird / fake. Also, is Season 2 supposed to come out this soon? I had hoped they would take a year or so off to come up with a few new ideas.

As a Hitman noobie who only played S1, explain to me the suitcase thirst?

Seemed like every diehard Hitman fan wanted it.

Also yeah that looks kinda fake. Like something someone made in Unreal or something.

hotcyder

The Hitman model looks a little... off? Low res around the leg and wrist.

It would be pretty easy to fake something like this with a ripped Hitman and suitcase model (or just make one for funsies), a HDRI background, match the logo font, Pull sq and ioi logos.

The rifle is the first weapon you learn how to use, because it lets you keep your distance from the client. The closer you get to being a pro, the closer you can get to the client. The knife, for example, is the last thing you learn.

Sloane

Banned
I don't think that's how game development works.
How so? If season 2 starts this year, it probably means it will "just" be new locations but not much else. If they get the time to work on it till 2018, I'd assume we would see more changes.

sirap

Model looks terrible, fingers don't even have proper contact on the handle and that background looks oddly familiar.

Dalibor68

Banned
How so? If season 2 starts this year, it probably means it will "just" be new locations but not much else. If they get the time to work on it till 2018, I'd assume we would see more changes.

Because I don't think gameplay designers are just sitting around scratching their heads the whole time. And afaik usually you don't take a 1-year-timeout just to think about new ideas, you have new ideas all the time and also come up with them during development.

Sloane

Banned
Because I don't think gameplay designers are just sitting around scratching their heads the whole time. And afaik usually you don't take a 1-year-timeout just to think about new ideas, you have new ideas all the time and also come up with them during development.
I obviously meant the game / season, not the developers.

ZeroX03

Banned
Season 2 started development in the middle of last year, months before they announced it. It's integrated into S1's interface. It'll come this year.

tsundoku

That is the worst fake I've seen in a long, long time.
i like the garrys mod tier model's arm sticking out at 45 degrees lol

and the fact you cant see anything of the environment in a promotional image for a season 2 of content which is primarily the maps.

iFirez

The arm positioning is really poor, if anyone has studied human form motion and stances (or have eyes) for animation it really leaps out as being unnatural. The animation and stances in Hitman are nothing like that... this is a fake 100% in my eyes.

glaurung

I am going with "this is fake" because they would never release an image where his hand barely grips the suitcase handlebar.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
What the fuck is this hand? It's like a claw.
This has to be fake

kt1tJvO.png

Like...is this just me? Does this look normal? I dunno, maybe my imagination is running wild, but that looks super off to me

Top Bottom