• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hokuto ga Gotoku (Yakuza Fist of the North Star) Official Coverage - Translated & Narrated

I don't want to post my stream link here, but I'm going live with Hokuto ga Gotoku fully narrated and translated. I’ll be completing all side quests, side activities and providing some tips/strategies just like I did with my Yakuza 2 and Kiwami 2 livestreams. Feel free to ask me anything about the game so far. :)

Just look up TheElecPlay on Twitch.

sotojuan

No Western release date right? I hope the wait for it and Kiwami 2 isn't as long as the wait for other Yakuza games.

We better get this title, Ive bought every game in the series in the last 12 months so far.

Fingers crossed we'll hear an announcement at E3 about a loccalized Kiwami 2 and hopefully Hokuto. But for the time being, I'm doing my best to provide full coverage of the game on Twitch.

OH-MyCar

I'm trying not to spoil myself too much (because this & Dragon Quest XI are my most-anticipated games period), so I only watched for a few minutes. Awesome job. I won't watch much more of this, but I'll definitely follow the other stuff you're doing.

Here's hoping they'll announce it for E3 and I'm not wasting my time like I did with Kenzan & Ishin.

I'm trying not to spoil myself too much (because this & Dragon Quest XI are my most-anticipated games period), so I only watched for a few minutes. Awesome job. I won't watch much more of this, but I'll definitely follow the other stuff you're doing.

Here's hoping they'll announce it for E3 and I'm not wasting my time like I did with Kenzan & Ishin.

It would be great if they announce Kiwami 2 or Hokuto getting localized while we wait for the localized Yakuza 6. We'll see.

Last edited:
I have, it was such a slog to get through but it got better towards the end. 5 kept overheating my ps3 after 45 minutes, its a wonder i got through it all considering how long the cutscenes can be.

Yakuza 5 was the most feature-packed game in the series. If SEGA, Yakuza Studios, decide to remake the game in the Dragon Engine, that would be insane.

Been loving the game so far especially the nods to Mad Max. If you have any questions about the game or if you need hints/tips feel free to ask me on Twitch or on the boards.

Last edited:

Hokuto ga Gotoku features a few easter eggs from past Yakuza games. The radio in the buggy vehicle plays the Binary Domain theme song, Super Monkey Ball theme song and a completely original rendition of Receive You! You can tell the RGG Studios team were having a blast making this game. Could this also mean we'll be seeing a sequel to Binary Domain or Super Monkey Ball anytime soon???

If you have any questions about the game, feel free to ask :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom