Hollow Knight: Silksong Reveal Trailer

Dec 5, 2013
UK
By the way game is free to backers:

Thanks to the incredible support of players and Kickstarter backers, what started out as a tiny game jam idea has become a game bought and played by over 2.8 million people!

As a backer, your support made this happen, so you’ll of course be receiving your copy of Hollow Knight: Silksong 100% free.

Dec 5, 2013
UK
Jun 8, 2004
That looks absolutely amazing, love the new environments, characters and bosses. Hollow Knight is one of my favourite games ever. Reminds me, I still have the last quarter of the game to go, the difficulty ramps up pretty steeply :D

Nov 24, 2018
As a fan of all things Metroidvania, I expected to like Hollow Knight, but I was shocked at the quality of it. Especially considering it is Cherry's initial effort with such a tiny team PLUS all the post game launch support. The fact that they are giving the sequel gratis to og backers is also an amazing move, what more could you possibly ask for?
I've seen a switch trailer too, but didn't see any platform logos anywhere on the trailer. I'm wondering if Epic will snag it up...

Feb 15, 2009
  • RSB

RSB

I played Hollow Knight just last December on PS4 and instantly became one of my favorite Metroidvanias ever (I liked it so much that I bought it on XB1 also)

Day 1 (well, when it's released on PS4/XB1)

Great trailer BTW. Hornet looks super fun to play as. GIT GUD!

Last edited:

ArchaeEnkidu

Vincit qui se vincit
Jan 30, 2018
I loved my time with the OG Hollow Knight, even if it is longer than it really needs to be. However, the fact that this is a full on sequel and not simply an expansion or DLC is beyond my expectations. Bloody fantastic work and I can't wait to get the game.

Now lets please get a LRG or Physical version started in production! I want this game on my shelf.