• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Hollywood has hit rock bottom. Disgraceful.

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
This is absolutely disgusting in so many ways, I dont really have any others words then disgusting.

How can anyone, who is not mentally ill, make this comparison?

Reactions: Oner and Joe T.

womfalcs3

May 11, 2007
She's one person, with her own views. She's isn't representing Hollywood.

Unlike black republicans:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
This is getting disgusting using the holocaust for their stupid propaganda.

Its not enough they have to shit on jews in the modern times but to now they are shtiting on the Shoa.

Go find another tragic event to exploit for your political points and leave the memory of those 6 million alone.

GnomeChimpsky

Oct 26, 2017
On behalf of all the victims perhaps Alyssa would be willing to do the experiment to see if it's at all similar? She'll stay one week at a detention facility and then at a mock Nazi camp with all the authentic fun stuff like verbal abuse, regular beatings, forced starvation, human experimentation, gas chambers etc. And then she can report back on Twitter!

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
"Hollywood"

It's just one person that made the tweet and it's a rather polarizing figure at that.

Last edited:

clem84

Dec 11, 2011
Alyssa Milano has for some time now been part of the insane woke left. Not really surprising. She has a bigger connection with her Twitter account than with reality. It's funny that it's because of stuff like this that Trump might end up being reelected.

Kamina

Golden Boy
Jun 2, 2013
Austria
Someone send her and AOC to Auschwitz and show them the gas chambers and ovens built to exterminate the inmates. That way they may learn something useful for once instead of posting brainless bullshit.

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
"Hollywood"

It's just one person that made the tweet and it's a rather polarizing figure at that.
So you dont think that she represents the overwhelming majority of Hollywood's out of touch reality with the majority of regular Americans?

I mean I could list all the tweets and posts making my claim of "Hollywood" but that would just be gratuitous as its patently obvious I'm correct.

Unless of course you dont think Hollywood has become a hive mind and there is real balance and discussion amongst the Hollywood elite about our current political climate, and they are not overwhelmingly siding with one political party?

Is this your claim?

Or do you think it's safe for me to state "Hollywood"?

Reactions: Eimran

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
So you dont think that she represents the overwhelming majority of Hollywood's out of touch reality with the majority of regular Americans?

I mean I could list all the tweets and posts making my claim of "Hollywood" but that would just be gratuitous as its patently obvious I'm correct.

Unless of course you dont think Hollywood has become a hive mind and there is real balance and discussion amongst the Hollywood elite about our current political climate, and they are not overwhelmingly siding with one political party?

Is this your claim?

Or do you think it's safe for me to state "Hollywood"?
Yes please. Show me more Hollywood personalities comparing Pence to Nazi leaders. I had no idea such a thing was so widespread.

I don't mind waiting :)

Last edited:

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Alyssa Milano has for some time now been part of the insane woke left. Not really surprising. She has a bigger connection with her Twitter account than with reality. It's funny that it's because of stuff like this that Trump might end up being reelected.
That may not be too far off from the truth. Hillary had pop music stars and Hollywood celebrities lining up to donate and campaign for her, it didn't do her much good. Taylor Swift was promoting Dem candidates in Tennessee for the 2018 midterms, didn't exactly do them much good there either. Something tells me those celebrity endorsements might actually get taken up a notch for 2020 because they're about as divorced from reality as it gets, now with a much stronger dose of hyperbolic mainstream news coverage at their backs.

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
Yes please. Show me more Hollywood personalities comparing Pence to Nazi leaders. I had no idea such a thing was so widespread.

I don't mind waiting :)
Oh, you want me to be singular when I was clearly showing a more broad theme with the words;

"...Hollywood elite about our current political climate, and they are not overwhelmingly siding with one political party?"

Or were you just being purposely obtuse?

Can't decide

Sep 11, 2018
I bet she and others like her would be jumping for joy if the government shut down all the centres and sent them all to their houses, right?
If people, particularly celebs that are very wealthy with lots of safe, warm, housing space and plenty of food are so keen on having "legal asylum seekers", why don't they just house them themselves, you know? I mean, it's not like she just nabbed $10m dollars recently.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
It’s Alyssa Milano, when was she last relevant other than being a Twitter troll?
I've found these actors who talk shit are usually washed up and are trying to get their names out there again. It's the Hollywood equivalent of updating your resume. "Hey remember Alyssa? She hates the president, let's put her in a film."

Reactions: Joe T. and Cybrwzrd

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Is it the new thing on the left to make a photo black and white and then take an old photo from Nazi Germany and put them side by side?

Just take a photo of Rashida Tliab, make it black and white and then juxtapose it next to a photo of the Mufti of Jerusalem meeting with Hitler and I guess I proved the Tliab is Nazi.

Panda1

Jan 12, 2010
Whats wrong with you people.
ITS EXACTLY LIKE THE HOLOCAUST.
The people are coming in voluntarily and could leave at any time and are given food, medical treatment and are not gassed - what is there even to compare ? its exactly the same.

brap

Formerly 'xXxKi$$e$&Razorblade$xXx'
Jan 9, 2018
It’s Alyssa Milano, when was she last relevant other than being a Twitter troll?
Umm she's still relevant sweetie. Alyssa Milano for Mayor will be coming out any day now.

juliotendo

Jan 5, 2019
Mexico
Nobody cares about Alyssa Milano. She’s not a talented actress, if she was she’d still be involved in large film projects and be making decent films. She no longer does any of that.

She fucked and sucked her way into Hollywood, this is a known fact. Suddenly she is middle aged, and reborn as a crusader for women’s rights and liberal causes. or so she says. She’s just a used and abused fuck up, and knows she can’t make it doing anything else except getting attention.

She’s washed up.

Last edited:

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
"Hollywood"

😂 Yeah no one on the left is comparing the border to concentration camps at all. It's just her.

Can you ever not be full of shit?

Exactly.. shes not even been in what I would consider a Hollywood movie since 2011 and that is being generous
😂😂😂

Last edited:

Super Mario

Nov 12, 2016
This discussion reminds me of someone arguing to the death with someone clearly being sarcastic. I'm not saying she is being sarcastic. The point is people arguing with something they have completely missed the point on.

These celebrities who are losing their allure, are given an extra lifeline. Tell us what we want to hear, and magically, we will keep you a star.

rorepmE

Jan 20, 2019
Republic of Val Verde
Nobody cares about Alyssa Milano. She’s not a talented actress, if she was she’d still be involved in large film projects and be making decent films. She no longer does any of that.

She fucked and sucked her way into Hollywood, this is a known fact. Suddenly she is middle aged, and reborn as a crusader for women’s rights and liberal causes. or so she says. She’s just a used and abused fuck up, and knows she can’t make it doing anything else except getting attention.

She’s washed up.
I would tell her to go make me a sammich, but she can't even do that

• LOL
Reactions: Miku Miku

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
Umm she's still relevant sweetie. Alyssa Milano for Mayor will be coming out any day now.
Shit, summer blockbuster 202X?

rorepmE

Jan 20, 2019
Republic of Val Verde
Shit, summer blockbuster 202X?
Her fame...? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

On Jun 19, 2017...

Same year...

the phrase was later popularized by American actress Alyssa Milano on Twitter in 2017
Kinda makes sense now. Nothing more profitable than the victimhood/grievance industry

Last edited:

Patriots7

Jul 15, 2008
Wasn't Trump apart of Hollywood less than 3 years ago?

Alyssa Milano was the hot charmed sister with no useful powers. Yet we're still talking about her

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018
No surprise Milano is looking for spotlight money, she's broke and the last time she did anything big was Charmed which ended in 2006. Since then she's done a slew of bit parts, no-name movies and had some show called Mistresses which didn't even pay her well.

Somehow an actress who was part of big hits like Whos the Boss, Melrose Place and Charmed sounds like she's hurting for cash according to the link above from rorePMe.