• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holy shit, check out Google's logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
man you guys have low standards, this has to be the worst level design of any pac-man ever. i can't play with my non-stop flowing dot-eating ghost-avoiding-after-power-pellet CE strategy if the pellets are all in dead ends! ridiculous.

Walshicus

Threi said:
I mean I'm usually indifferent towards corporations but Google is seriously awesome.
It's just as shitty as the rest, especially when you deal with them - but this is pretty cool.

Dragon

Banned
345triangle said:
man you guys have low standards, this has to be the worst level design of any pac-man ever. i can't play with my non-stop flowing dot-eating ghost-avoiding-after-power-pellet CE strategy if the pellets are all in dead ends! ridiculous.

Yeah for sure! How dare Google dare associate the Pac-Man name with this nonsense level design. Forget how nostalgic and awesome it is to be able to play it!

What assholes....

TheBranca18 said:
Yeah for sure! How dare Google dare associate the Pac-Man name with this nonsense level design. Forget how nostalgic and awesome it is to be able to play it!

What assholes....

man, you're such a casual!

345triangle said:

:lol

Nice.

cory

Banned
At first I thought this was going to be about someone getting the new design rolled out to them, but this is amazing.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Nice, but I don't remember the ghosts popping back out five seconds after you ate them and they aren't blue/eatable as well. :|

Makes going around the Google logo slightly hard as there are a few sections where the ghosts can swarm you and you can't do anything if you just ate them and they pop back out.

Just in case your interested guys theres going to be a kill screen in a couple of minutes.... Kill screen in a couple of minutes

subrock

Barry Obama said:
Just tried it, no kill screen at end :(
billymitchell.jpg

Bit-Bit

Messypandas said:
Just in case your interested guys theres going to be a kill screen in a couple of minutes.... Kill screen in a couple of minutes

I was hoping that I was going to be the first to the kill screen.

*calls Billy

El Sloth

Banned
Barry Obama said:
Just tried it, no kill screen at end :(

Google press-release:
To pay the homage that Pac-Man deserves as a ground-breaking innovation in the gaming world, Google equipped the doodle with many unique characteristics from the original Pac-Man game. From preserving the distinct personalities of the ghosts Inky (blue: fickle), Blinky (red: chaser), Pinky (pink: ambusher) and Clyde (orange: slow) to re-creating programming bugs from the original game like a "kill screen" on level 256, Sr. User Experience designer at Google, Marcin Wichary, along with Google doodler, Ryan Germick, remained as faithful to the spirit of Pac-Man as possible."

Obama no good at Pac-Man= confirmed.

Pooya

Darko said:
When I opened Firefox today, I got weird sounds, like PacMan, and an ambulance siren, and I am unable to find a way to stop the noises. Cox Communications was no help, but the agent stated that he had heard the same sound yesterday when opening the Google

I have unwanted background music when using firefox

Shortly after starting Firefox the "music" reminiscent of Pac-Man starts. It is only on Firefox (haven't tried Thunderbird) even following an uninstall and re-install of Firefox. Just started today. Am using XP Home SP3.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
WAT TEH F! IS UP WIT TIS LAG! I CANT CULLECT PELLITS WIT TIS LAG! FUKIN HAXORS GOOGLE! HAXORS!

itxaka

Defeatist
This definitely is ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I now have to use IE or some other browser.
IF IT IS STILL DOING THIS TOMORROW, I WILL FOREVER DESTROY FIREFOX ON MY PERSONAL COMPUTERS AND MY COMPANYS!!!
What the fuck has happened to all these companies.. they now all think they have the right to invade anything we as consumers use?

wow :lol

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Works on my iPad. Cool.

switch-it

Banned
The problem that these users have, (myself included earlier today) is that when you have the addon CoolPreview installed the sound just doesn't stop. I keeps going on and on forever whatever you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom