• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holy shit I’m killing it on Tinder rn

Ever since I just changed my profile pic of me at the beach with my cousin (female) I’ve been getting matches like never before. Works out pretty nicely and it’s the most recent pic I got too.

Got 8 likes and three matches and a date on Saturday in 2 days. Could be that it’s closer to Valentine’s Day but I still feel pretty good.

The thing about tinder is that as quickly as it comes it goes. You'll see.

One minute you can't keep up with the matches and the next you have no one to talk to.

Last edited:

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
i wonder what it is about being at the beach with a female that makes a man attractive..

i'm gonna guess it's because you're doing an outdoorsy activity with a female and girls find that sort of thing attractive?

keep us updated because it is interesting

It's because it makes you look like you have a life. Being socially adept/ competent implies good genes. Good genes means reproduction success.

Yep my ex told me to have more pics of you happy with people.
giphy.gif

yet another +1 for legalizing hookers

It's because it makes you look like you have a life. Being socially adept/ competent implies good genes. Good genes means reproduction success.

Egh I think it just gives people something to desire.

Nice location and you see more attractive flesh.

Last edited:
Gotta flex with other women. Women like men that look like they're enjoying life. But you go to big and that looks fake as hell. A picnic or a hiking trail or just general fun that anyone can do works wonders.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
I don’t miss dating apps. After 50+ first dates and an equal amount of disappointments, I threw the towel. Only then, I met my current girlfriend, and we have been going strong for years now.

I haven’t worked for a dating app company, but I am confident they optimize towards keeping their users single, voluntarily or perhaps as a side effect.

OP, have fun, but measure your expectations. More people than ever use dating sites now, and nobody seems happy about them.

6TS92bM.png

Matches mean nothing.
Even dates resulting out of those matches mean nothing.

You need to have your shit together, don't invest yourself into it and see it as a side dish, then it works..

Last edited:

Whitecrow

Banned
Can I send some of you a picture of me and photoshop me into something cool?
Serious question

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
lol getting laid through dating sites is more embarrassing than paying hookers? OP is still doing it the right way even if he's hooking up electronically thats just how it is nowadays the rules of the game has changed good luck in ur conquest OP

highrider

Banned
Dating sites are the most embarrassing method to get laid. I'm sorry you chose this path OP. A shamefur Dispray.

It’s more just skewed in the favor of women so much, or what I call the top shelf dudes that are better looking the 95% of other dudes. A 55 year old, dumpy, overweight woman will get zillions of messages. I blame all you weak, thirsty betas. That said it’s not impossible to meet someone that’s a fun girl to have some dates with or whatever, but when you start seeking out a real quality mate, put on your big boy pants and cold approach. It’s the best way.

Cato

Banned
Picture of your cousin please.
She interested in older but very wealthy men?
Asking for a friend.

EDIT: my friends wife asks if your cousin is bi?

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
or what I call the top shelf dudes that are better looking the 95% of other dudes

If this was in any way true I'd have never got laid through an app and and the drop off between 95% and 94% would have to be a vertical line as deep as the Mariana trench.

Ever since I just changed my profile pic of me at the beach with my cousin (female) I’ve been getting matches like never before. Works out pretty nicely and it’s the most recent pic I got too.

Got 8 likes and three matches and a date on Saturday in 2 days. Could be that it’s closer to Valentine’s Day but I still feel pretty good.
some unknown likes from the entire pool and 3 matches in two days? Maybe not “killing it” but congrats on the upgrade from ... nothing I guess?

Top Bottom