• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holy shit, you can wear sleeveless shirt and pants in the next animal crossing game!

GymWolf

I don't even know how to sustain the hype for this game, somebody calls help.

animal-crossing-new-horizons-scan.jpg

Also fuck me, this shit is gonna sell 20 milions copies easy :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

E.T. Waifu

I've never played an Animal Crossing game, but I got interested in the new one that's close to release thanks to Isabelle being in Smash(shes so useless and yet is my fav character). Can anyone tell me why the series is so loved and why I should buy New Horizons?

GymWolf

I've never played an Animal Crossing game, but I got interested in the new one that's close to release thanks to Isabelle being in Smash(shes so useless and yet is my fav character). Can anyone tell me why the series is so loved and why I should buy New Horizons?
Why it's so loved is one of the big mistery of modern gaming, not easy to answer that...

I can understand the love for fortnite or even minecraft (not really), but this game is on a total different place...

Banned
umm, why is this a big deal? I mean when they announce that whole beach concept we should expect this also coming automatically

mcjmetroid

Why it's so loved is one of the big mistery of modern gaming, not easy to answer that...

I can understand the love for fortnite or even minecraft (not really), but this game is on a total different place...
Women love it anyway that's for sure.

I see the appeal alright though. It's a very comforting easy going game.

E.T. Waifu

I see. This is slightly concerning as it almost sounds like it's one of those games you learn to love as a kid. I mean, I'm not old, but I'm old enough that it makes me scared I might not "understand it", if that makes any sense.

Gargus

Banned
I tell you what those folks at nintendo sure do know how to keep games fresh. They are such amazing innovators, always coming up with great new concepts for all their amazingly wonderful array of new. I dont see how Nintendo can be so much of an idea machine. They must have the most creative people in the world.

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend
Is there an Animal Crossing OT? I'd like to be part of a community if one exists? Maybe a Discord or Telegram? I did the same with New Leaf and it was an amazing experience.

kingwingin

I remember reading those animal crossing diaries on ign way back in the day. Got me so hyped for the gamecube version

Top Bottom