• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Honest Trailers: Every Wes Anderson Movie

It's a little long but easily one of the best they've put out in some time poking a little bit of fun at the eccentric director. Some funny stuff at the end, especially with
A wilson brother and his estranged sibling smoking with an exotic animal
:p

Grinchy

Banned
I wish it could have ended with Bill Murray on a tiny motorcycle while smoking a cigarette and wearing a uniform as an exotic animal flies past.

DryvBy

I've seen all his films and I'm a fan but not a fanboy of him. Rushmore is one of my favorite movies. Bottle Rocket and Rushmore feel almost like an entirely different style from his more artsy direction as of now. I don't think everything he does is just a Wes Anderson formula. Royal Tenenbaums and forward and pretty standard though.

way more

I really don't understand Honest Trailers or the people who like them. I hope all the likes are from people under 12.

Kadayi

Banned
On point. However, I really dig his films for the most part. Though I'd say Rushmore and The Royal Tenebaums are still his highpoints.

God Enel

I haven't watched that many of his films. Didn't like moonrise kingdom but was a fan of Grand Budapest Hotel. Though I watched both of them only once some time ago.

And it was a great episode of honest trailers.. like (mostly) always.

Last edited:
Top Bottom