• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Honest Trailers| Rise of Skywalker.

Hilarious

I tried watching RoS again last night after I watched Birds of Prey (which is terrible, imo) but I stopped watching about 40 minutes in. I was just bored. Maybe it was because BoP was SO bad that I was just feeling the after effects of it

One thing RoS has going for it is it as beautiful looking movie, but I guess all the ST are, so was Rogue One

Last edited:
Hilarious

I tried watching RoS again last night after I watched Birds of Prey (which is terrible, imo) but I stopped watching about 40 minutes in. I was just bored. Maybe it was because BoP was SO bad that I was just feeling the after effects of it

One thing RoS has going for it is it as beautiful looking movie, but I guess all the ST are, so was Rogue One

The "Story" movies were flat out better then the ST.

Yeah Solo has it's flaws but it's a well paced movie with some good set pieces. Woody Harrelson is easily the highlight of the film, Paul Bettany plays a good villain. Dryden Vos was not your atypical Star Wars villain with some ambiguity to the character.

It's like Disney points the finger at the side story stuff when it's the ST itself that was the flaming garbage pile.

-Arcadia-

Banned
The "Story" movies were flat out better then the ST.

Yeah Solo has it's flaws but it's a well paced movie with some good set pieces. Woody Harrelson is easily the highlight of the film, Paul Bettany plays a good villain. Dryden Vos was not your atypical Star Wars villain with some ambiguity to the character.

It's like Disney points the finger at the side story stuff when it's the ST itself that was the flaming garbage pile.

If Solo wasn’t called Solo, and the movie had all Han references stripped or altered, it would genuinely be a decent/cool little heist flick with some great worldbuilding. In my mind, that’s kind of how I watched it anyway.

I’m surprised that didn’t occur to anyone during filming or writing, instead of two hours of an otherwise really likable main character trying to LARP as Harrison Ford.

Also, the painfully overexplained origin stories for everything about Han.

Last edited:
Top Bottom