• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hoping to find a copy of Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade2.0

So, I kind of have a different request. I don't know if it's allowable at all to do this sort of thing, but here goes. I bought a copy of forzA horizon 1 and 2 off eBay quite a while ago. Seller even gave me an extra game for free, however, the horizon 2 disc doesn't install all the way. It gets to about 15GB and then stops. I'm just hoping to find another copy that I can borrow (I would pay for shipping to me and back, obviously) because I do think that once it is installed on my system, I'll be able to play it no problem. I think my disk will be able to complete the check at least.

So if this is allowed and you think you can trust me (I think you can, haha), then I'd love for you to contact me.

Thanks all.

Last edited:

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
Don't know if this will help, but I found it in Reddit:

Had almost the same situation some time ago. If I remember correctly, you should do the following: 0. Delete all previous FH2 leftovers,
  1. Cancel auto installation after inserting the disc,
  2. While the disc is in console, go to MS Store,
  3. Initiate installation from the store,
  4. Eject disc when downloading starts,
  5. Wait the completion.
Thus, as the license holder, you can have FH2 fully from the net. Fortunately, you have the license info on some healthy part of disc — this is the reason it all works and you need this 'area' everytime to run the game itself, obviously.
Lets fucking go dude i had to go to the games official club then from there to the microsoft store because it wouldnt show up and then hit install and it worked through network 🔥🔥
Might be worth a try. B Blade2.0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom