• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon VR Game Being Developed by Firesprite Studios

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Speaking on the recent Xbox Era podcast, Xbox Era co-founder Nick Baker – who has a decent track record with accurate leaks, including Sony-related ones – said that Firesprite is working on a Horizon game for the upcoming next-gen PSVR headset. Baker says it won’t be a VR version of Horizon Zero Dawn or Horizon Forbidden West, but rather a separate game set in the series.

One thing that Baker isn’t quite sure of is if it will be a full game or more of a VR experience. “I didn’t get told if it’s a full-blown game like Half-Life: Alyx, or if it’s an ‘experience’ like that Batman [Arkham] thing. That part I don’t know,” he said.

Wonko_C

I want my Gravity rush VR experience
See? I told youuuu!

yhhyAwT.jpg

yurinka

Speaking on the recent Xbox Era podcast, Xbox Era co-founder Nick Baker – who has a decent track record with accurate leaks, including Sony-related ones – said that Firesprite is working on a Horizon game for the upcoming next-gen PSVR headset. Baker says it won’t be a VR version of Horizon Zero Dawn or Horizon Forbidden West, but rather a separate game set in the series.

One thing that Baker isn’t quite sure of is if it will be a full game or more of a VR experience. “I didn’t get told if it’s a full-blown game like Half-Life: Alyx, or if it’s an ‘experience’ like that Batman [Arkham] thing. That part I don’t know,” he said.
Seems this 'leaker' read this 'rumor' from february: https://www.pushsquare.com/news/202...on_regarding_virtual_reality_horizon_spin-off

I see that also comes from back:
https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/10/rumour_could_horizon_zero_dawn_point_its_bow_at_psvr

There was also a PSVR focused podcast -this one with credible sources- that was talking about it a week or two ago. A brand new Horizon VR game in first person where you control a guy instead of Aloy (so you can see her as AI side kick) co-developed by London Studio and Firesprite.

No you don't - VR implies first person, and you wouldn't be able to ogle Kat's ass.
Maybe in the game you could play as the cat, so you could see Kat. Or it could be 3rd person.

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
I'm pretty sure Nick Baker is a fake insider.

He seems to package plausible predictions and other people's scoops as his own leaks.

Plus, the guy literally said Sony pulled a game they were going to reveal at last months event because he leaked it a week prior.

Top Bottom