• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: ZD Steet Date Broken, copies out in the wild!

viHuGi

Banned
Be aware of Spoilers GAF!

A shop here in Brazil just started selling earlier. Not my picture by the way. I got from a guy in one of the Horizon groups I take part in Facebook.

Ia05mlU.jpg

Just for knowledge: Saraiva is one of the biggest retailers here. They don't break street date often, strange.

EDIT: Oh wait, its actually saying "pre-order now!" So, maybe no broken street date YET.

Brannon

I can't believe Aloy was working with Ortuska all along. It really changes the way you think about her and her alliances and this fake spoiler.

Cubas

Not only there is "Pré-venda" (pre-order) written above the game's name and price, the cases themselves have those little white boxes saying they are for display only.

No street date broken here.

WadeitOut

I like how this stuff makes the rounds based off a post narrative without anyone actually read stuff in the picture.

The internet is truly the laziness paradise.

DieH@rd

Banned
Don't worry GAF, a week from now middle eastern retailers will like always say screw it and copies will be in the wild.

Don't worry GAF, a week from now middle eastern retailers will like always say screw it and copies will be in the wild.
More like:

*Somewhere in the Middle East, probably Dubai"
Salesperson 1: "Hey, we just received a new box of a new game. What's the street date on this?"
Salesperson 2: "What street date?"

Salesperson 1 and 2 both laugh in salesperson and proceed to put the game up for display and sale.

Quick, time to lock this thread before all the gaming news sites start linking to it as a source for "HZD COPIES IN THE WILD!"

Top Bottom