• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Zero Dawn |OT| The Land After Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxxsoxx

I tried not to get hype.

I didn't watch the footage, I didn't see the threads.

But it was too much, the hype got me.

COjHbbNUcAEk_Js.jpg

Tubie

Incredible work on the OT shinobi.

I seriously wish I could sleep for 24 hours and wake up when the game is out tomorrow.

SlickVic

Looking forward to picking this up from Best Buy on Tuesday after work, but don't think I'll be able to dive into it until next Sunday. Reviews have made the wait feel extra long, but nice to know that after a busy few weeks of work there's going to be a great game waiting to play.

Chris Kay

Neo Member
OléGunner;231101269 said:
I remember going crazy at the possibilities with the concept art leak in 2014.
We've come a looong way.
Indeed! It's amazing how close they stuck to the original concept.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE HERE!

Getting FFXV out of the way before Horizon arrives. There will be room for only one open world king!

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
WE GOT CUSTOMIZATION? Damn son!

OléGunner;231101269 said:
I remember going crazy at the possibilities with the concept art leak in 2014.
We've come a looong way.

Guerrilla.jpg

90b7e22b18e0b8dabd0fc1f88b205c15.jpg

a780adaf34f44b05ebd27ee521925a27.jpg

I'm glad it didn't end up being a 4 played coop game like it was rumored to be.

35 hours and I have no clue if I'm even halfway yet ha. Anyone care to pm or spoiler tag me how many missions there are so I can figure out by my statistics.

If you have a 4K TV there is little to no use for the performance mode, the game runs amazingly well on both modes.

Yea but there's another mode with downsampling or something vs. the performance mode.

Which one is best for 1080p users on PS4 Pro?

Edit: yes I know both modes are 30 fps, but which one to pick?!

Bronetta

Yea but there's another mode with downsampling or something vs. the performance mode.

The fps is supposedly pretty smooth already so a 1080p user I'll go with downsampling/more effects.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

There's no reason to pick the performance mode, it's already rock solid at 2160p.

Wollan

The two year wait is nearly complete. The pre-load is done.
I bought a 4K OLED for this game. My body is ready.

Incredibly hyped that Aloy and the story has taken reviewers by surprise. Time for a great new female gaming icon.

Work tomorrow and Tuesday are going to be torture. but can't wait, it's almost here!

My PS4 Pro is ready! And a belated great job on the OT Shinobi!

Jimrpg

I was not interested in this game until the past week when all the reviews hit. I still don't find the videos of the game all that interesting, but hearing people talk about the game and seeing all the cool monsters has made me come around. I'll definitely get this game a little later after I'm done with Nioh and Yakuza 0.

The first time I've ever thought someone put too much effort in to an OT.

Great job Shinobi.

Edit : just wanted to give a (pretend) minutes silence to the review thread which just got closed.

Was quite the roller coaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom