• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Zero Dawn - Preview Thread [Up: All Previews Live]

Pit

Proof that enemies aren't bullet sponges.

Well considering that the video says 'not gameplay footage' we can't read into enemies being bullet sponges. If anyone wants to correct me go for it, I haven't watched any in depth media detailing types of enemies etc.

BeeDog

Haven't been following the latest batch of updates so far so figured I'd ask; any review impressions, big or small, leaking out yet?

Wollan

This snippet:
"Ahhhhh. Such a fantastically-designed female character in the game I'm reviewing. I love her. I can't wait for everyone to play."

Well considering that the video says 'not gameplay footage' we can't read into enemies being bullet sponges. If anyone wants to correct me go for it, I haven't watched any in depth media detailing types of enemies etc.
It's a 30-seconds TV ad. I was joking :p

Mitark

i don't know if this has been posted before, Joris de Man is awesome!! i love his music, glad he is working on Horizon.

found this:

Horizon: Zero Dawn - "Main Theme" (Unofficial) created by Tommy Lucas, 2015. Inspired by the Horizon: Zero Dawn Trailer premiered at E3 2015.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyryOkDnTFo

9YzK5Km.jpg

I am quoting myself from old thread.

Fucking Awesome Music, and from the other videos i saw, I can't wait for the OST to be released

All those links and spoilered text to not click on...

I'm even considering just bailing out threads entirely, with animated gifs poping left and right.

The Cauldron leaked thread was particularly hard this morning...

Oh God I just saw that thread 0_0

Seeing all (or at least most) of the Robo Dinos was fun, and I'm sure they'll still be fun to fight/interact with. But now with location and possibly story spoilers going out, it's time to go dark.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
All those links and spoilered text to not click on...

I'm even considering just bailing out threads entirely, with animated gifs poping left and right.

The Cauldron leaked thread was particularly hard this morning...

giphy.gif

My exact reaction when I saw that thread. I want to stay fresh on the Cauldron's, ruins, and other machine types. That sort of thing I why I want to play the game in the first place.

I have to say... I was avoiding hype for this. Didn't opt in to pre-ordering. Thought it was just another rehash of existing IPs but with a change in scenario...

And then I watched the videos of some of the enemies. H-O-L-Y C-O-W.

I then went and pre-ordered it.

Now I cannot wait for the game :D

vivekTO

All the Cauldrons leaked screnshots have been taken down both from 4Chan and imgur.

Maybe they(sony) really want to keep secret of the date of Embargo ends, Got it :p

Should i make one , Give me all spoilers!!

Top Bottom