• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Horizon Zero Dawn SPOILERS Thread

Socivol

Nov 17, 2014
Yeah, but if someone had the game early, why would they post off-screen pics when they can just use the share button?
It might be deactivated. When I got FFXV a week early I couldn't share video or screenshots until the day it came out.

iFirez

Aug 10, 2012
England
www.youtube.com
Why does everyone who gets these games early not have an Elgato or an Avermedia laying around? Fuck I have a draw full of old 30fps capture cards that people wouldn't dare use for main content maybe I should send them to people who are lucky as shit and get games early?

I'm not bitter or anything... actually probably not going to follow the spoilers but I've owned a capture card since 2002... ahhh I have vivid memories of this bad boy: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrJlO5OEgYOkzKWAg9LOOQL--yvV3rvkSajrcu-Ysnso0zRJlE

Oct 12, 2012
I still think we're going to find out Aloy is the ONLY living thing in the game that ISN'T a machine. (apart from the normal wildlife)

SnowFlakeCake

Nov 29, 2014
Looking forward to this game big time, not anticipated a game full stop since GT5. Killzone 2 is the best shooter I've ever played, GG don't have the greatest record but that high was fucking high, hoping this is the same.

It's one of those games that no matter what the Metacritic (which I look at usually) score is, I'm playing it. Fuck story, solid gameplay is what is important in a game and this one looks to have that done nice n good.

Oct 12, 2012
Are the graphics really as good as they say?
What? Are you just reading what people say about the graphics or are you actually watching footage of the game? If you've watched the game being played then you know the answer, if you haven't then why would you be in a spoiler thread because presumably you've been avoiding spoilers.

isaacnukem

Oct 21, 2016
What? Are you just reading what people say about the graphics or are you actually watching footage of the game? If you've watched the game being played then you know your answer, if you haven't then why would you be in a spoiler thread because presumably you've been avoiding spoilers?
I want to know what he personally thinks because it's his own TV. I saw the Youtube clips and they were gorgeous.

NowhereFaded

Dec 10, 2014
Vancouver, WA.
Why does everyone who gets these games early not have an Elgato or an Avermedia laying around? Fuck I have a draw full of old 30fps capture cards that people wouldn't dare use for main content maybe I should send them to people who are lucky as shit and get games early?

I'm not bitter or anything... actually probably not going to follow the spoilers but I've owned a capture card since 2002... ahhh I have vivid memories of this bad boy: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrJlO5OEgYOkzKWAg9LOOQL--yvV3rvkSajrcu-Ysnso0zRJlE
Yes. You should absolutely send those out. Put them to good use. That way, we can all benefit from the lucky few who score games a month early. Lates