• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HOT MORGAN FREEMAN SEX: also known as BATMAN BEGINS CAST PIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil' Dice

Banned
"I'm trynna drive you to da sto'!"
01.jpg

karasu

Great cast, but Gordon and Ducard look a little goofy. :/

04.jpg

He almost looks like Chun from Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Ducard is supposed to be like Ras Al Ghul's decoy/second-hand man, so it makes sense why he looks like that.

Willco

Hollywood Square
ohamsie said:
Pleeeeeeeeeeease be good. Who is the villain in this one? Rha's al Ghul or however you spell it?

Ra's Al Ghul and The Scarecrow are the main villains in this one, with Carmine Falcon and Joe Chill playing minor roles. It's a complete reboot of the franchise that leads right into the sequel that will feature another memorable rogue.

Dujour

Banned
Willco said:
Ducard is supposed to be like Ras Al Ghul's decoy/second-hand man, so it makes sense why he looks like that.
Oh, what's his name. Obo? That bloodline that's always protected Rah's throughout the centuries. They should have just got a big, strong bald guy to play him. No acting skille nee....oh snap, dude, that's Vin Diesel!

Willco

Hollywood Square
Serafitia said:
Oh, what's his name. Obo? That bloodline that's always protected Rah's throughout the centuries. They should have just got a big, strong bald guy to play him. No acting skille nee....oh snap, dude, that's Vin Diesel!

Nah, it's not Obo. This is some movie-only creation. I'd say why, but I don't want to spoil the flick.

effzee

refresh my memory...been a while but who is ducard? i mean i know liam neeson is playing him but who is he?

anyway i discussed this a bit in the all that is spiderman thread but here is something im looking forward to for batman:

i know batman more than any other superhero is the more complicated/crazed/dark/serious superhero....and would never lend himself to the movie screen as say spiderman or even the ensemble of X2. he isnt wolverine and he isnt spiderman...two characters that all people love and translate well into a movie...BUT... i sure this latest batman isnt like his previous movie incarnations in a few way. i want the tone of the movie to be serious and not campy like it degenerated into but batman HAS TO BE MORE MOBILE!!!! i mean after watching spiderman i realize batman in movies has become way tooo stiff...as if he doesnt swing from bldgs....or doesn fight. watching the movies he just seems to be throwing punches and that is it. i dont know if they want to use CGI but i sure as hell hope batman isnt as stiff and boring in action as were keaton/kilmer/and the god forsaken clooney.

BATMAN CAN MOVE!

Willco

Hollywood Square
I really don't want to let the cat out of the bag accidentally. So if you want to know, you can PM me. People who have read the script should know, as well.

mattx5

I have read the script, I just wanted to know what you thought of
the twist?

I'm not really familiar with every detail of the Batman mythos. Do you think the twist is gonna piss off the fans?

Willco

Hollywood Square
mattx5 said:
I have read the script, I just wanted to know what you thought of the twist?

I'm not really familiar with every detail of the Batman mythos. Do you think the twist is gonna piss off the fans?

No, but I don't think you should be talking about any particular part of Batman that involves anything outside of public releases without spoiler tags. Including your last two sentences.

Willco

Hollywood Square
I think it would be unfair to give even a slight indication of the spoilers to people who haven't read the script. It's not the only one to be fair, but it's certainly an important one.

FoneBone

I have to say, my expectations are ridiculously high for this -- I just don't see how it could turn out badly, and I think it may well be the best comic-based movie yet.

Willco

Hollywood Square
FoneBone said:
I have to say, my expectations are ridiculously high for this -- I just don't see how it could turn out badly, and I think it may well be the best comic-based movie yet.

It may, but it won't. That mantle belongs to your friendly neighboorhood Spider-Man, but Batman could work up to X2 level 'fo sure.

FoneBone

Willco said:
That mantle belongs to your friendly neighboorhood Spider-Man
I'll agree to disagree there -- I'm not eager to drag this thread off-topic. But Spider-Man 2 was pretty damn good.

Penguin

Matlock said:
Batman 1966 disagrees with you.

I use to like that movie.

Then I brought to complete my batman movie collection (even Batman and Robin) and the more I watch that movie, the cheesier and cheesier it becomes.

And I really start to well dislike the movie, but eh.

Maybe give it a break, but my little brother loves watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom