• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hot new product! A cardboard hospital bed that tranforms into a cardboard coffin

PSYGN

When they were carrying it on their shoulders at the end.

ieFiClB.png

jts

...hate me...
Not a good business model when less than even 0.0001% of the market could use it?

Maybe overhype it to sell it more?
Only 0.0001% of hospital admitted corona patients die?

Yeah, stop the idiotic takes.

This is a real solution to a real problem, especially in developing countries.

GeorgPrime

Banned
Only 0.0001% of hospital admitted corona patients die?

Yeah, stop the idiotic takes.

This is a real solution to a real problem, especially in developing countries.

Its not like only Corona Patients die. It would be a good way to get people out of the bedroom when they die in general.

Skyfox

Where I live costs of death are astronomical.

When I die give me one of these. Cardboard is more environmentally friendly and my kids dont need some funeral home taking the absolute piss asking for 10K to move a body from a bed into the ground.

Where I live costs of death are astronomical.

When I die give me one of these. Cardboard is more environmentally friendly and my kids dont need some funeral home taking the absolute piss asking for 10K to move a body from a bed into the ground.

I used to tell my ex-wife that when I died she could just put me out with the weekly trash pickup.

This is the first step in a new line. Computer chair that turns into coffin, bed that transforms into coffin.

I need a full body suit that transforms into coffin so I can never need to change clothes again

Top Bottom