• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hot Teachers |OT| See Me After Class, Brap

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
In honor of Brianne Altice being released, I thought it'd be nice to celebrate some fun, extra curricular loving educators that I wish I had growing up.

If you have any, post em. I need some new material for later.

Alexandria Vera

alexandria-vera-6.jpg

Haeli Noelle Wey

female_teachers_who_slept_with_their_students_640_03.jpg

Brianne Altice

Pt78Yye.jpg

Heather Lasseigne Chiasson

ja8vUN8.jpg

Debra Lafave

Sex_for_Teacher_004.jpg

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Ok who thought it was a good idea to cut off her feet? Look at all that empty space above her head.
I have insider info that she neglects trimming her toenails until she has trouble putting her shoes on

GreyHorace

Can't believe I forgot this. For the ladies:

BarrySch_POLICE_01.jpg

His name is Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner, but we all know him as Sting of the Police. He taught English and soccer for two years at St. Paul's in Cramlington, England.

xrnzaaas

I had a pretty attractive professor in university and I believe she was sending signals, but never made a move. The risk of rejection / mixed signals is far too great. Yep, totally not rethinking my life's choices. ;)

Last edited:

Kacho

Gold Member
LMAO
haeli-noelle-wey-student-convo3.png

Alexandria Vera is mad thicc
alexandra-vera4.jpg

Sarah Fowlkes
teachers-dark-secret-comes-out-after-shes-arrested-and-mugshot-goes-viral-photo-promo-image.webp

ccelebritiesfotoad-composite-sex-teacher-750x445.jpg

Fowlkes, who taught anatomy and physiology at Lockhart High School, was accused of engaging in “sexual content with the intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire” of the student in March 2017.

Fowlkes was charged with having an improper relationship with the lad after turning herself in to cops in March last year.

Detectives had already launched an investigation days earlier after a tip-off from a school administrator.

The probe led them to the boy, who had been in touch with Fowlkes, cops said.

giphy.gif

Erin McAuliffe

erin-mcauliffe-47.jpg

North Carolina math teacher Erin McAuliffe, 25, was accused in May 2017 of having inappropriate sexual contact with three male students who attended Rocky Mount Preparatory School, where she taught.

Police say one of the students was 16 and two were 17. McAuliffe was charged with three counts of sexual activity with a student and one count of indecent liberties with a minor.

If you take the 16 year old out of the equation, Seems so foolish to throw it all away for the sake having sex with 2 people 1 year shy of legal age.

It's like going to prison for armed robbery of a convenience store and all you could rob was $20 and a couple of cartons of cigarettes.

Right. That’s too long. I got shit to do.

No person, or even 2 people are 9 hours interesting. 2-3 hours at most.
Nobody NEEDS to have sex that even lasts an hour but that's toxic masculinity for you. If you can't bang for at least an hour straight than your a pathetic excuse for a man apparently.

Even most women don't enjoy cervical boxing for more than 20 mins so i reckon they must've sodomized the lad for 9 hours or he snorted coke off their arses or something

The hottest teacher I ever had was one of classics professors. She was just adorable, and had the cutest Canadian accent, and made dirty jokes in Latin (classicists tend to be perverts).

I approve of this topic. Teachers are the closest I come (lol) to a fetish, outside of scrubs.

If you take the 16 year old out of the equation, Seems so foolish to throw it all away for the sake having sex with 2 people 1 year shy of legal age.

It's like going to prison for armed robbery of a convenience store and all you could rob was $20 and a couple of cartons of cigarettes.

That's odd. IIRC age of consent is 16 in North Carolina, so (ignoring their student-teacher relationship) it should have been legal.

But there may be an element that overrules that if the defendant is in a position of authority.

Airola

I've had crushes on teachers since, hell, pre-school days.
But let me tell you, my fantasies took a spin when I was about 16 and we had this math teacher who frequently had nipples poking under her shirt. Now, she was a bit of a butch for a woman, Strong, short hair and all, and I didn't really have a crush on her that much although I was relatively interested looking at her pokies. One day I noticed a girl in the class eyeing those nipples and, dear lord, while she could've been repulsed by what she saw and not being able to stop taking glances at the nipples, I chose to think she oogled them for naughty reasons. From that day on my fantasies about teachers went through frontiers I still haven't been able to get back from.

Top Bottom