• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hot Teachers |OT| See Me After Class, Brap

Kacho

Gold Member
So this is a pedophile appreciation thread?
754522.jpg

That's odd. IIRC age of consent is 16 in North Carolina, so (ignoring their student-teacher relationship) it should have been legal.

But there may be an element that overrules that if the defendant is in a position of authority.
I'm not an expert and i'm too lazy to look it up but i was of the understanding that the age of consent varies from state to state? Some it's 16, Some it's 18 and maybe it's 13 in Alabama i dunno.

Over here in the UK, It's 16 and i think in Spain or France it's 14 but that's where it starts getting really uncomfortable in terms of ethics and their ideas of what's acceptable but that's another story.

But yes nonetheless, It's 100% inappropriate because of the power imbalance alone. Even though these 16 year old boys are out of control horny and maybe some have basic sexual experience which is a drop in the ocean compared to what they'll get and should learn for the duration of their lifetimes - It still beggars belief that these attractive adult women would risk it all for what are essentially clueless and most probably unhygienic kids. What on earth is the appeal?

I'm not an expert and i'm too lazy to look it up but i was of the understanding that the age of consent varies from state to state? Some it's 16, Some it's 18 and maybe it's 13 in Alabama i dunno.

It does vary. It is 18 in most states, with wiggle room generally added so an 18 year old will not be arrested for having sex with a 16 year old.

From the Roy Moore shit, I think Alabama has the lowest age of majority at 14, which is just bizarre to me. It should never be below 16 IMO, and then teachers should not be banging their students.

mekes

Who are these ladies?

All my memory can conjure from my time at school is 20 odd Ms. Crabtrees.

Kawakami is my jam.

All the girls in P5 are good to excellent, but she was my favorite. Takemi is probably 2nd.

Of course, Persona has not been shy with hot teachers.

864640-ms._toriumi.jpg

TBH, Toriumi is probably better, but then she ticks my pseudo-NEET dork box too. I guess Kawakami kind of does too, but she's not spending hours each weekend playing old MMOs. She also looks like an adult Yukari, but without being a massive bitch.

29v4mzf_d.jpg

Pity we just get that one adorable little scene.

Am I missing someone? Oh, Kashiwagi. I guess someone who likes skanks might like Kashiwagi, but I like not having super gonorrhea, thank you.

Last edited:
Brittany Zamora. This one is legit fucked up though. Groomed a 13 year old then fucked him in front of his mates. She got 20 years and deserves every one of them for her predatory actions.

images

If that happened to me as a 13 years old boy instead of enduring acne and playing text adventures on my Amiga back then, I'd probably have the happiest life ever afterwards.

I mean, wtf. Look at her..

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
8th grade I had a hot Aussie teacher that was teaching us English. She was beyond perfect! Face, jugs and everything screamed perfection. Tried to hook her up on Facebook after I graduated but it didn’t work :(

Is that why you love me so much

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Do you see that Zach? A bunch of sociopath female teachers taking advantage of those young easily-led teenagers. This sure does take the cake.

TrainedRage

Banned
As someone who works in a high school I fully sympathize with these kids.

My "supervising teacher" is a milf, but she is single with no children. she is super into exercise and is alwayes buying me little treats and putting her hands on me.

I'm so scared to make a move or ask her out because she is a really good friend and "boss" I don't want to ruin that but damn. The struggle is real.

My "supervising teacher" is a milf, but she is single with no children. she is super into exercise and is alwayes buying me little treats and putting her hands on me.

I'm so scared to make a move or ask her out because she is a really good friend and "boss" I don't want to ruin that but damn. The struggle is real.

TrainedRage TrainedRage
tenor.gif

SardonicYoungAmericanpainthorse-small.gif

But yeah, being involved with a colleague is risky. Starting it is easy enough, just ask her out for coffee. But it might get super awkward if it fails, though if you keep things on the low level, any fail at that level is no biggie. Maybe you better enjoy the sexual tension and thirst and then unleash on a girlfriend that's not involved with your workplace?
Btw, she does realize that you're a
giphy.gif

?

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™

If you were to only to listen to one thing I ever say, please make it this.

Never dip your pen in company ink.

Like, how milfy? Late 30s to early 40s? Older than that and touchiness is probably just friendliness, but otherwise she is probably into you.

I do think bosses/supervisors dating employees/trainees is off, but you could probably just bring it up to a personnel manager if she wanted to date and they could move you to someone else.

Papa

Banned

Do it man, wtf are you waiting for. You ain't one of the kids.

TrainedRage

Banned
TrainedRage TrainedRage
tenor.gif

SardonicYoungAmericanpainthorse-small.gif

But yeah, being involved with a colleague is risky. Starting it is easy enough, just ask her out for coffee. But it might get super awkward if it fails, though if you keep things on the low level, any fail at that level is no biggie. Maybe you better enjoy the sexual tension and thirst and then unleash on a girlfriend that's not involved with your workplace?
Btw, she does realize that you're a
giphy.gif

?

Yeah, she knows. I mean we have gone out but there have always been other co workers there. She also txts me during non school hours. The other day she was like, "you need to check out Sean Spicer on DWTS, look at his shirt"! Etc.

If you were to only to listen to one thing I ever say, please make it this.

Never dip your pen in company ink.
What if I need/want a wet pen? And what if the ink is super hot?

Like, how milfy? Late 30s to early 40s? Older than that and touchiness is probably just friendliness, but otherwise she is probably into you.

I do think bosses/supervisors dating employees/trainees is off, but you could probably just bring it up to a personnel manager if she wanted to date and they could move you to someone else.

So im in my early 30s and she is in her early 40s. But she looks like she is in her 30s, again she is youthful looking and stays in great shape. Runs and works out almost every day. Marathons, crossfit etc.
I mean lets say she isn't afraid to get close and talk to me, she gives me hugs and stuff. Touches my arm or on my back if she kinda makes fun of me or is joking around. I DO NOT trust my other supervisors with this info, they are super chatty and dramatic.

Do it man, wtf are you waiting for. You ain't one of the kids.

I like my job/setting. So if I crash and burn or she isn't interested in that way my job will be pretty awkward. I have worked with her for a few years now and she is still single. Don't think she is one of those types who needs a man or kids to be happy, she is super independent. Im also a pussy. ;)

Papa

Banned
Yeah, she knows. I mean we have gone out but there have always been other co workers there. She also txts me during non school hours. The other day she was like, "you need to check out Sean Spicer on DWTS, look at his shirt"! Etc.

What if I need/want a wet pen? And what if the ink is super hot?

So im in my early 30s and she is in her early 40s. But she looks like she is in her 30s, again she is youthful looking and stays in great shape. Runs and works out almost every day. Marathons, crossfit etc.
I mean lets say she isn't afraid to get close and talk to me, she gives me hugs and stuff. Touches my arm or on my back if she kinda makes fun of me or is joking around. I DO NOT trust my other supervisors with this info, they are super chatty and dramatic.

I like my job/setting. So if I crash and burn or she isn't interested in that way my job will be pretty awkward. I have worked with her for a few years now and she is still single. Don't think she is one of those types who needs a man or kids to be happy, she is super independent. Im also a pussy. ;)

FIDLAR

Top Bottom