• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hotel Dusk team’s Chase: Cold Case Investigations coming west this fall

Just confirmed at AX 2016

Cmd-w3GWYAAu0uz.jpg:large

I gotta be so angry is it won't come out in Europe. I love CiNG and everything they've put on (although I haven't played their non-Nintendo-published games).

Day one!

it was okay. definitely not cing's big comeback and extremely low budget but hopefully a sign of more to come. clearly meant to be the first part of something more as it's extremely short, so hopefully western sales allow them to continue.

Kneefoil

Oh, I didn't know the team got back together. Great news! The Kyle Hyde saga was so good.

Just please let it come out in Europe as well, and not only in North America.

Great stuff. I think EU release is guaranteed since Aksys bring over their stuff to us via the eShop anyway most of the time, don't see why this would be any different.

wtf is this? Usually pubs announce these conferences and they'll be like "WE HAVE SOME BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS TOMORROW!" and it ends up being a gaiden game to a series nobody liked and a body pillow. This time it's just all killer no filler.

Busaiku

wtf is this? Usually pubs announce these conferences and they'll be like "WE HAVE SOME BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS TOMORROW!" and it ends up being a gaiden game to a series nobody liked and a body pillow. This time it's just all killer no filler.
Their AX announcements last year were big too.
Aksys takes AX seriously.

Top Bottom