• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hotel Life: A Resort Simulator - Reveal Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Welcome to Hotel Life: a Resort Simulator!

Hotel Life is the first hotel simulator to take you behind the scenes of crafting idyllic holiday experiences. Your mission is to create unforgettable memories for guests while managing your hotel and growing your business! You will monitor and manage all aspects of your holidaymakers' stay, from check-in to check-out wearing many hats to do so. Are you ready to start your Hotel Life? Coming in 2021 to Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One.

apowhungo

k39ftysl3zc01.jpg

StormCell

Sadly, I run into this sort of issue whenever I think about starting a bass fishing game project. Anyone who really likes the sport of bass fishing is going to, ya know, actually go fishing. It just seems like kind of a hard sell to anyone but children and people not able to access water to fish in.

UPDATE: Now that I've actually watched the video, I now understand the replies. The game seems to have a focus on actual hotel management. Even the part where you design the hotel rooms feels way too tedious for me. I'd rather just play Sim Tower.

Last edited:
Top Bottom