• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hotfix 1.21 for Cyberpunk 2077 is live on PC, consoles and Stadia

Mozzarella

Thats a lot of issues since they started patching. I just wonder how the testing team didnt report on at least 20% of these many issues. Its hilarious when i think about it. Also many of them never happened to me, how do these issues work and how do they fix them?

harmny

Banned
Thats a lot of issues since they started patching. I just wonder how the testing team didnt report on at least 20% of these many issues. Its hilarious when i think about it. Also many of them never happened to me, how do these issues work and how do they fix them?

They did report them

Mikey Jr.

A general date for the next gen patch would be great for me.

I think I will play it as soon as the PS5 patch drops.

Rayderism

You guys gotta remember, the devs TRIED to tell the suits that the game wasn't ready for launch, but the suits pushed it out anyway. So don't blame the devs for all the patches that are attempting to fix up the game, blame the suits for creating this ridiculous situation in the first place.

Valedix

Gold Member
I can’t wait to eventually pay $10 for this game once it’s completed.
Yeah it's ridiculous it's still full price on steam I'd probs buy for the glitches and lols if it was like <$30 just because I like the open world.

StonedRider

These patches are so big they basically say every quest within the game is broken. They literally fixed more than one hundred quests till now.
I don't know what is your definition of "broken", but I've completed and platinumed this game three weeks after release, after 120 hours of playing, with almost every quest completed. On PC, of course. Didn't have any problems with the game, no game breaking glitches, just a couple of crashes because I was alt-tabbing out of the game.

UnNamed

Banned
I don't know what is your definition of "broken", but I've completed and platinumed this game three weeks after release, after 120 hours of playing, with almost every quest completed. On PC, of course. Didn't have any problems with the game, no game breaking glitches, just a couple of crashes because I was alt-tabbing out of the game.
I don't think every person has faced every bug on every single quest.

i originally bought the game at launch for £50 but got it refunded. bought it again the other for £20. well, really only £2. i put a £2 bet on and got £40 back :messenger_tears_of_joy: i'm not gonna be playing the game any time soon. too busy with others at the moment but i'll get around to Cyberpunk eventually so hopefully by then there are even more patches that sort shit out. if i enjoy my time with it then they can get my money for expansions.

Top Bottom