• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hottest Asian Girls?

Blade2.0

XtLCrOt.jpg

ZuorJZO.jpg

e4gHo3h.jpg

PNrooOW.jpg

Here is an ex of mine. I thought she was fucking lovely.

nush

Gold Member
That's all she takes. Lol. I'll try to find one without
LOL, I know girls like that too! Even when you tell them its obvious they use a filter, they just don't care. So you need to spot the signs in the pictures so you don't waste time chasing an uggo.

Blade2.0

LOL, I know girls like that too! Even when you tell them its obvious they use a filter, they just don't care. So you need to spot the signs in the pictures so you don't waste time chasing an uggo.
she's an ex like I said. She basically looks like that with some pimples. Lol

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
Should be in the butt thread. But let's have it here.

This In the legs...

And this could be in the tits thread.

Ownage

Damn, you guys should see my in law's WeChat profile. She posts gym pics all the damn time. Single, early 30s SH girl. Can't tell if she's lez or bi bc she only posts pics of her and her gfs. One was a make out video with her gf too. Once she saw her family was on WeChat she dropped those vids fast.

What was interesting to me was that she comes on to me every time we have a family get together. This is my partner's cousin.

Temptation is real!!!!!

cryptoadam

Banned
Damn, you guys should see my in law's WeChat profile. She posts gym pics all the damn time. Single, early 30s SH girl. Can't tell if she's lez or bi bc she only posts pics of her and her gfs. One was a make out video with her gf too. Once she saw her family was on WeChat she dropped those vids fast.

What was interesting to me was that she comes on to me every time we have a family get together. This is my partner's cousin.

Temptation is real!!!!!

You can't tease us like that LOL.

Temptation is real!!!!!

pics NAO!!!!

Ownage

Cannot, will not. But I don't need to exaggerate, that shit was and is real. Even my partner noticed she came on to me in front of her. Maybe that's a SH thing? It put my partner off, and I laughed it off, but totally did the Hulk Hogan flex in my head.

X0Ml.gif

nush

Gold Member
Cannot, will not. But I don't need to exaggerate, that shit was and is real. Even my partner noticed she came on to me in front of her. Maybe that's a SH thing? It put my partner off, and I laughed it off, but totally did the Hulk Hogan flex in my head.

X0Ml.gif

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Lucy Liu
Chloe Bennett
Wen Ming-Na

Those are the 3 hottest that I can name offhand. There's another one who's a model but I can't remember her right now. I'll post later when I remember.

royox

I think the scariest part of this is she has like NO eyebrows, or eyelashes. I'm a dude, and I got way more eyebrows than I want, and really long eyelashes. Why are hers so short.

My gf (kazak) always says the same to me , that she is very jealous of my lashes and eyebrows xD. She has to paint her eyebrows a bit. Its not big deal for me...i still have never seen her without that so whatever floats my boat I guess :messenger_grinning_sweat:. She compensates it with the big boobs tho :messenger_sunglasses:

Ah, finally getting around to it!

Seolhyun (K-pop, AOA)
WdlKpeZ.png

FYQCUxu.jpg

btGCgui.jpg

7aJafL1.jpg

Saki Akai (model, wrestler, actress(?))
alwL733.jpg

mp1INsR.jpg

LtVspjx.jpg

Kyungri (K-pop, Nine Muses)

nXe27va.jpg

mR7SdRM.jpg

Hidori Rose and MissWarmJ (cosplayers)

83odlz3.jpg

Yuri (K-pop, Girls' Generation)

9rkO0sr.jpg

va6cx6n.jpg

Nana Lim (former K-pop, currently actress)

SMfD3Ub.jpg

IlE80aO.jpg

Kurea Hasumi (JAV actress)

VxlMNt8.jpg

gj6Y9Ou.jpg

Shion Utsunomiya, aka RION, aka Rara Anzai (JAV actress)
ULcfBoU.jpg

sBDrwks.jpg

Miyuko (Cosplayer)

HPC5qwj.jpg

OsMUP24.png

pkPJPTr.jpg

Mina Shirakawa (gravure idol, wrestler)

H2d6kiM.jpg

qP0aPTz.jpg

Yua Mikami (JAV actress)

dU0AxYF.jpg

Hope this aids your "research" OP

Edit: removed RION's bare tits, but hey, look on the Internet and you'll find them aplenty.

Last edited:
Top Bottom