• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hottest Asian Girls?

lets put this thread back on track

9hPpelC.jpg

12u65e2.jpg

b0nREIF.jpg

uAgHSvh.jpg

nush

Gold Member
Of all the kinds of women in the Far East, I find the Japanese ones by far the most attractive. Yes, there are very pretty Chinese and Korean women as well, and Japanese women I consider unattractive, but generally speaking...
Actually speaking... You know there are many non Japanese Asians that professionally identify as Japanese just for the credibility for people like you.

There are some incredibly hot JAV girls out there, and I think there is enough variety to satisfy most types.

Akiho Yoshizawa
81eigZikcdL._SY445_.jpg

Yui Hatano
000721676_02.jpg

Asuka Kirara (cannot find a forum-appropriate photo, so Google her)

Rei Mizuna

1.jpg

Anri Okita

72083765e3448f1f6f1d7552479f389a.jpg

Arina Hashimoto

6ad561dc52fdf2498b38044cbc1ffebd.jpg

Chika Arimura

tumblr_mk19wybpwQ1rpl1g2o1_1280.jpg

Ayami Shunka

5466c39247eef979d92d069e71c24124.jpg

And the list could go on and on and on.......

eot

Banned
Of all the kinds of women in the Far East, I find the Japanese ones by far the most attractive. Yes, there are very pretty Chinese and Korean women as well, and Japanese women I consider unattractive, but generally speaking...
Based on what? Have you gone there?

Hot Japanese women are really hot, but in my experience the average western woman look way better.

Btw pictures are nothing to go on, because they manipulate the fuuuck out of them over there.

Based on what? Have you gone there?

Do I have to "go there" to form an opinion on the overall appearance of Japanese women I have seen enough of? There's more than pictures as well; there's YouTube, films, etc. They have that certain, I don't know how to describe it....I guess "softness" that makes them the most attractive kinds of women from that region.

It's just my opinion.

Breakage

What happens when you marry an Asian girl and have to put up the obnoxious mother-in-law? Is it really worth it? I just met my friend's Vietnamese mother-in-law today and came away thinking thank god that isn't my mother-in-law. Difficult in-laws (particularly mothers) seem to be a thing among Asians.

nush

Gold Member
What happens when you marry an Asian girl and have to put up the obnoxious mother-in-law? Is it really worth it? I just met my friend's Vietnamese mother-in-law today and came away thinking thank god that isn't my mother-in-law. Difficult in-laws (particularly mothers) seem to be a thing among Asians.

That's why you scope out a MIL before putting a ring on it. They are definitely not all like that cliche.

Breakage

That's why you scope out a MIL before putting a ring on it. They are definitely not all like that cliche.
Lol, I'm sure there are nice Asian MILs around, but in my experience I've never come across an Asian mother that's made me think “she's a very nice lady”.

With K-pop groups, sometimes you just see a girl and think, "that girl ain't gonna be a girl group member for long, she's gonna go into acting down the line."

Suzy was so friggin' beautiful compared to her other members and other girl groups that I think most people knew she was going to go into acting.

eot

Banned
Do I have to "go there" to form an opinion on the overall appearance of Japanese women I have seen enough of? There's more than pictures as well; there's YouTube, films, etc. They have that certain, I don't know how to describe it....I guess "softness" that makes them the most attractive kinds of women from that region.

It's just my opinion.
No, I'm not saying you can't have an opinion, I just think it might change if you did go there.

Shantae

Banned
No, I'm not saying you can't have an opinion, I just think it might change if you did go there.
It didn't change when I went here. I felt like everywhere I looked, it was pretty women. Even the "average" women were so much more attractive than what I'm used to in america. Maybe it's cuz I'm from wisconsin, but I am so tired of the god damn whales here.

eot

Banned
It didn't change when I went here. I felt like everywhere I looked, it was pretty women. Even the "average" women were so much more attractive than what I'm used to in america. Maybe it's cuz I'm from wisconsin, but I am so tired of the god damn whales here.
Interesting. It's all relative I guess.
It's true though, you hardly see fat people there.

Boss Mog

EMoMidQWsAA93WS

A shoutout to my girl Wendy who was seriously injured on Christmas day while rehearsing for an award show due to the negligence of the staff. This has really ruined my holidays as I hold Wendy in extremely high esteem; she literally restores my faith in humanity amidst all the horrible shit I read about everyday. This girl is the epitome of kindness with not a mean or selfish bone in her body. Red Velvet just had a comeback a few days ago with "Psycho" which is probably their best comeback since "Bad Boy" and now all the work and effort they put into it is ruined as they most likely won't promote the song on music shows and such. Hopefully she'll be able to make a full recovery, though it will probably take many months.

Top Bottom