• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hottest Asian Girls?

Cato

Banned
There are Asian women with phat bootys naturally ... Like a friend of mine (more like acquaintance) that's Laotian. No enhancements. I've seen SOME Chinese women with them too... All natural. And this board is FILLED with white men who love phat bootys. There is a difference between phat and fat. Unfortunately, some don't know that difference between anything other than flat as a pancake is "fat".

I travel extensively through Asia and I can say for certain that those do not look natural at all. I have actually never seen someone with that kind of booty anywhere in SouthEast or East Asia.
There is nothing common or natural about this at all.

Maybe when they tell you it is all natural, have you considered they might be lying to you?

Like in, how many women do you know tell people
"oh my breasts, they are plastic surgery for sure, they are not natural. My natural breasts would never look this good."
-- Said no woman ever.

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I travel extensively through Asia and I can say for certain that those do not look natural at all. I have actually never seen someone with that kind of booty anywhere in SouthEast or East Asia.
There is nothing common or natural about this at all.

Maybe when they tell you it is all natural, have you considered they might be lying to you?

Like in, how many women do you know tell people
"oh my breasts, they are plastic surgery for sure, they are not natural. My natural breasts would never look this good."
-- Said no woman ever.

LMBO!

This woman showed me pics of her when she was a teen... In a bikini... And still had that booty. Her family isn't rich.

I've seen other Asian women with varying degrees of phatness (again, not fat).

And I said they exist out there, all natural. Not that it was common.

And your and my anecdotal evidences are hardly empirical. Granted, it's obvious that the majority of Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, Hmong, etc women have flat as a pancake bootys. Which is something, mostly white, men prefer. And that's cool. I don't. And them other brothers (meaning white men) agree with me. Give me a phat booty (with some nice C-cup or above titties) and I'm good!

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Nicholas Cage seems to have a thing for Asian women:
24513316-7984393-image-a-47_1581274338608.jpg

24513312-7984393-image-a-46_1581274324666.jpg

“Uh , can you get away please, Can’t you ssssee? WE’RE ON A DATE HERE!! boo hoo boo hoo”

MrMephistoX

Hmmm ....Asian girls...Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese, Thai, Pinay, Vietnamese......yes all of them please....they are still free from toxic Western feminism

Yeah don’t be so sure about that: my wife is Chinese and feminism is a big part of communist education growing up. Asia is just like the US middle America / the countryside is conservative cities are progressive with varying degrees in politics.

I hope your next job includes health benefits so you can go visit an optometrist.
I'd argue the majority of all women of any race look fairly similar. Obviously, with the actual amount of women in the world, you'll still see a range on average. It doesn't help that certain trends (hairstyles, outfits, makeup looks) are copied a majority.

9x0daqopa9j41.jpg

I-HA_Gq8NMKfT8WROCGit7GKQ71Z3LjGHLnAACqpKXE.jpg

Typically not into Asian chicks, but always thought Ming Na Wen was good looking, especially back then.

Nice face and smile, which I like and doesn't resemble the usual Asian chick look. I don't know. Maybe she's half Asian, half something else.

Ming-Na-Wen-cleavage.jpg
I actually met her a long time ago. I scared the crap out of her. lol

Top Bottom