• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hottest Asian Girls?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Some Filipina models:

Solenn Heusaff

Solenn-Heussaff-hot-bikini-pic.jpg

Andi Eigenmann

andi-eigenmann-in-fhm-philippines-may-2016_7.jpg

Heart Evangelista

Screen-Shot-2018-09-27-at-9.38.49-AM.png

cryptoadam

Banned
Nah Indonesians

Thems fighting words. Challange to a duel at high noon.

You would need to provide some photographic evidence, but a smoking Pinay beats out other hot Asians for me because Pinay have some Spanish/US genetics in them and that usually gives them nice curvy western features with a hint of Asian.

(Also I am heavily biased since my GF is Pinay and I know that they are just as beautiful on the inside as on the outside).

I registered just for this shit, you better XD I kid, but I'm waiting, she's the best in the thread.
Did you really register for that? Lol. You can look at some of my more recent gifs on here to see the link to the source. You'll have to look through 14 thousand gifs though.

LordKasual

Banned
Because those are not attractive Asians. I tend to use triggered for land-whales, or ridiculous asses. Asian women don't naturally have these features and in this case are doing so to fulfil a particular fetish common among black men, though for the life of me I can't figure out what the appeal is (and on an unrelated note it surprises me that they're doing that given in Asia they're pretty damn racist and really don't like black people). I guess I just prefer an Asian aesthetic on an Asian girl instead of a black one.

triggered:

1) beauty, subjectivity, ect ect. You prefer the "asian aesthetic" on an asian girl, and some Asian girls clearly don't really care lol

2) Asians are fine with black people about as much as white, latino, or black people are okay with black people. Your mileage may vary

3) If we're going down this road, curvy features aren't done to "appeal to black men", they're done to appeal to modern western attractiveness in general....which is currently in love with "ethnic" or "exotic" features. Dont blame black dudes for that shit, they don't got a damn thing to do with it! Blame the Kardashians.

4) You're crazy bro, some asians naturally do have features like that, and it is glorious.

Besides, its 2020. Everyone wants a nice ass! Rejoice that Asians everywhere have learned about the importance of Squats and be happy for everyone.

And just to not be an asshole and contribute:

vfG9V6X.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom